How do I unlock my SIM PUK code?
Unlock your mobile using PUK code
- Enter any PIN into your mobile handset, eg. 0000.
- Press [OK] or [YES]
- Repeat until your phone asks you to “Enter PUK”
- Retrieve your PUK code by entering your details below:
How do I unblock my SIM card?
How to Unlock a Locked SIM Card Manually
- Contact your wireless carrier by calling the toll-free customer service number. (Find this on your provider’s website or a recent invoice.) …
- Power your phone on. You will see a “SIM Locked” or “Enter PUK” message. …
- Type in a new four- to eight-digit PIN code when prompted, then press “OK.”
Where can I find my PUK code?
Find your PUK on the SIM card pack
The PUK Code is an eight digit number, and is usually printed on the back.
What is the solution of PUK blocked?
The PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) code is a code consisting of 8 digits. It is used to unblock your SIM card when you entered 3 times a wrong PIN code. A card blocked by the PUK code cannot be unblocked; it cannot be used any further and you have to replace it.
Why is my SIM card PUK locked?
The Personal Unblocking Key (PUK) is a SIM-specific code assigned and provided by your phone carrier to protect your SIM card. If you enter the wrong PIN too many times, the card will become “PUK-locked.”
How can I get my PUK code without calling customer service?
Get the PUK code from the SIM card packaging. When you purchase a SIM card, it comes in a little package, and the PUK code should also be included in it. Sign in on your mobile carrier’s website to get the PUK code. Call your mobile carrier to get the PUK code.
How do I know if my SIM card is blocked?
If the SIM cards are new it might take a few minutes for them to “wake up” but if you still aren’t able to receive a signal (the best check is to try and receive a call) then you know that either isn’t the network the phone is locked to or if that is definitely the locked to network – that the phone is blocked.
Can I get PUK code online?
The quickest way to get a PUK code is online using My EE. We’ll show you this information whenever you need it. … Scroll down the page where you’ll see the option Unblock SIM (PUK code). Select Show PUK code >