The second way to find out the total SIMS, that are registered against your ID card number, is sending SMS. You have to write CNIC number in the text message without any dash or space and send it to 668.
How I check how many SIMs on my CNIC?
Dial USSD code *336#, a menu will appear at which Type 1. The sender will get the verification status of his number. Customer can send message (CNIC) to short-code 789 through primary verified number and in return he will get status of numbers against his/her CNIC along with verification stats.
How many SIMs can be registered on CNIC?
How Many SIMs You Can Register Against Your CNIC. Yes, you can have multiple SIMs registered in your name against your CNIC. The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) allows individuals to have a maximum number of 5 SIM card connections at a time.
How can I know how many sim on my name?
Originally Answered: How do I know that how many SIM card is activated with my name? Call the call center and speak to customer service about it. Once verification done they will tell you.
How can I check my CNIC details online?
So, read the following instruction to know about the complete procedure.
- Open your mobile messages app.
- Enter your application tracking ID and send it to 8400.
- You will receive a message from NADRA containing all the details regarding the status of your application for CNIC.
4 авг. 2020 г.
How can I check my sim online?
Check SIM Information Online by Official Website: cnic.sims.pk. Link your CNIC to the exact number of SIMs registered by visiting the website below.
How can I block my sim online?
How to block a SIM Card? The SIM Card can be blocked easily in the My Vodafone Self Care in the menu Services – SIM card and mobile phone. You can also call the Customer Care line *77 (800 77 00 77) or visit one of Vodafone stores. To block the SIM, you have to know the user password.
How can I verify my CNIC?
Open the link https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/authenticate.
When you’re done entering all the information, you have to click on ‘save and continue’.
- A verification code will be sent to you via email or SMS.
- Enter the code and click on ‘Verify’.
- After that, you will be redirected to the login page.
18 мар. 2020 г.
How can I stop my Sims from registering on my CNIC?
How to Block SIMs Registered Against Your CNIC
- Download form from here.
- Get it printed.
- Fill it yourself, other than Mobile numbers that you want to get blocked (your respective service center will do this for you). Also leave the lower part of form.
- Attach 3 copies of CNIC.
- And take them to concerned service center.
2 нояб. 2009 г.
How many SIM can you have on one ID?
Till now, one can get up to nine SIM on a single ID. However, under the new system, only two SIM cards will be issued on a single ID.
How can I know my SIM card details?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
30 апр. 2019 г.
How can I check my Aadhaar card linked with SIM?
Dial 14546 the linked mobile number. Select residential status (Indian or NRI). Press 1 for confirming ‘Re-verify Aadhar’. Enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number and press 1 to confirm.
What is tracking ID number?
It is a unique ID number or code assigned to a package or parcel. The tracking number is typically printed on the shipping label as a bar code that can be scanned by anyone with a bar code reader or smartphone.
How can I check my Sim on CNIC online?
Let me tell you that there are two ways to find number of SIMs registered against your CNIC.
- 1st Way: Website: cnic.sims.pk.
- 2nd Way: SMS on 668 with your CNIC. …
- 1st Way: To visit Website: You have to go to the website by following the link cnic.sims.pk and put your information there. …
- 2nd Way: Send SMS:
How can I check my CNIC family tree online?
NADRA Announces Online Family Verification Service Today
- Simply send your CNIC number to 8008 and you will get the detail of all registered family members.
- If detail you get is not correct, type 1 and send it to 8008.
- if detail is correct about your registered family members then type 2 and send it to 8008.
29 июн. 2016 г.