How do you get a SIM card out of a Samsung Without the tool?
Using a paper clip, thumbtack, or a push pin
For those who don’t have a SIM tray ejector on hand, the humble paper clip is one of the best alternatives. Just bend one of its ends and you’re good to go! But make sure you use a paper clip thin enough to fit into the tray’s hole.
How do you open a SIM card slot without the tool?
Try These Items to Eject a SIM Tray
- Paper clip: Most small and average size paper clips work by bending one side. …
- Safety pin: Not all sizes of safety pins work. …
- Earring: An earring works in a pinch. …
- Staple: A standard staple can come through in a pinch, but it may be hard to use because of how thin and flexible it is.
22 дек. 2020 г.
How do I get the back off my Samsung phone?
To remove the back cover, simply locate the notch on the side of your Galaxy phone. Then, use your fingernail or a guitar pick to pry it up and away from your phone until it’s completely removed.
What do you do if your SIM card doesn’t come out?
Use a paper clip or ejection tool to press the eject button and ideally the tray will function again. If this fails, turn the phone upside down so the tray is facing the ground and press the ejection button several times. The extra force of gravity may help the tray spring loose.
What can I use instead of a SIM tool?
But for those unlucky times where you don’t and you need one, you can use the following SIM eject tool alternatives:
- Paperclip. In many situations, a paperclip makes a viable alternative to a SIM eject tool. …
- Staple. …
- Sewing Pin. …
- Toothpick. …
2 июн. 2016 г.
How do you remove a SIM card with a paperclip?
Gently insert the small paperclip you bent earlier into the small pinhole opening in the SIM tray. Apply a small amount of pressure until the SIM tray pops out of the iPhone or iPad. Don’t apply pressure at an angle, only in the direction of the pin hole. Grab hold of the SIM tray and pull straight out.
How do you open the SIM card slot with the ejector pin?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and the SIM card on it.
- Carefully re-position the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.
How do you open the back of a Samsung Galaxy S6?
Removing the back cover
- The back of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge’s enclosure is glued firmly in place. …
- The gap between the aluminum frame and the glass is very small. …
- Carefully lift the back cover while using a suction cup.
- As soon as a little gap opens up, use the plastic pick to avoid damaging the aluminum.
How do I take the back off of my Android phone?
Pull straight out (away from the phone) from the notch. Once the first couple of the holders pop you should be able to get it off. Reinstall start at the top of the phone slide it over the power button first then pop it back on all the way down. It does take some force to get it to release.