How do I activate my AIS prepaid SIM card?
Step 1 Use any phone with an AIS number to dial *552 (IVR) and enter a 13-digit SIM serial displayed on the back of a terminated SIM card you wish to reactivate.
How do I get my SIM card activated?
How to Activate Your Android Phone: 7 Super Simple Steps
- Step 1: Use an Existing Account. …
- Step 2: Make Sure It Is Compatible. …
- Step 3: Authorize Your New Device. …
- Step 4: Check the SIM. …
- Step 5: Add a Device with an App. …
- Step 6: Confirm with the App. …
- Step 7: Phone it In.
17 янв. 2020 г.
How do I reactivate my prepaid SIM card?
How to Reactivate an Old SIM Card
- Remove the SIM card from the handset.
- Write down the numbers that are printed on the SIM card. …
- Contact your wireless provider to activate your SIM card. …
- Give the IMEI number and SIM card number to your customer service agent.
- Put the SIM card back into your phone and replace the battery and cover.
What do I do if my SIM card won’t activate?
Follow these steps to make the connection:
- Eject the SIM card from the device and record the SIM ID. …
- Insert the SIM after your account has been updated.
- Restart your phone again and allow the activation process to complete fully.
How can I recharge my AIS SIM card?
How does Recharge work?
- Mail AIS.
- Call 1175 from your AIS number in Thailand.
- Call 661 175 from any other phone.
- Call 0066 1175 from abroad.
- Visit the AIS website.
- Visit the AIS Facebook page.
What is my AIS number?
To: Check your number please dial *545# then call.
How do I know if my SIM card is active?
Visit www.textmagic.com or download the TextMagic mobile app on google play store. Enter your phone number and country and click on Validate Number. This app will show you the status of the number if it is active or not. Another app you can use is Phone Number Monitoring.
How do I activate my 5G SIM card?
Please contact your carrier to activate the 5G service. If your phone has two SIM cards inserted, go to Settings > Mobile network > SIM management and set SIM 1 or SIM 2 as the default mobile data SIM. Go to Settings > Mobile network > Mobile data and enable 5G for the default mobile data SIM.
How do I know if my SIM card is working?
Checking Whether the SIM Card Is Working Properly
- Check whether account balance of the SIM card is insufficient. You can visit carriers’ website or insert the SIM card on a cellphone to check the account balance of the SIM card.
- Check the SIM card status. Run the display cellular interface-number security command to check security information about the 3G/LTE modem.
Do SIM cards expire if not used?
On most mainstream mobile networks, your credit will never expire providing your SIM card remains active. … Your SIM card will be cancelled automatically if you haven’t used it for a certain amount of time (between 84 days and 270 days depending on the network).
Can an expired SIM card be reactivated?
You have to contact the cellular network that issued the SIM and they will have to reactivate it. In many cases, the network will have to issue you with a new SIM. Also, if there was a phone number associated with the SIM before it was deactivated, then that number may be lost and you may be issued with a new number.
Can you reuse a deactivated SIM card?
You can reuse that SIM card only when you find an operator willing to accept your account data. Commercial operators just give you a new SIM card, as it is way cheaper to give you an envelope than to read the IMSI off your card and reactivate it.
How do I activate my SIM card 01?
– I received Zero1 SIM card, what should I do?
- Back-up the data on your existing SIM card into your phone or other cloud drives.
- Power down your mobile phone, pop in your Zero1 SIM card.
- Power up your phone and you are ready to use your new Zero1 service.
4 сент. 2019 г.
Why is my phone not reading my SIM card?
Most of the time, rebooting or power cycling your phone can fix SIM card not detected issue. When you reboot your android phone, it will relaunch the OS as well as the programs stored in your device. If your phone’s software isn’t detecting your SIM, this is one of the quickest fixes to use.
What happens if you take out your SIM card and put it in another phone?
It contains all your contacts and settings, and it’s linked to your account. You can take the SIM card out, put it into another phone, and if someone calls your number, the new phone will ring. … The SIM card won’t work in other phones, and the phone won’t work with other SIM cards.