What to do if OTP is not coming in Airtel?
Please allow 24 – 48 hours after your number has been transferred for the global database for OTP delivery to be updated. A common cause for this is some form of SMS blocker on your device/handset. Try inserting your Circles. Life SIM card into another handset.
How do I activate my new Airtel SIM?
Easy steps for Airtel 4G SIM activation
- SMS the 20 digit SIM number from your existing Airtel connection to 121.
- Reply typing 1 to confirm your request.
- Wait for some time for the phone to get disconnected from the network.
- Remove the old SIM and insert the new SIM in the slot.
- Switch on the phone and wait for 5 minutes.
9 июн. 2019 г.
How can I know my Airtel SIM is active or not?
To know if your Airtel SIM is active or not, try calling from your Airtel number to Airtel customer care number i.e. 121 or from some other number call on your Airtel mobile number. What is the Airtel activation number? You need to dial 59059 from your phone for Airtel SIM activation.
How do I reactivate my SIM card?
How to Reactivate an Old SIM Card
- Remove the SIM card from the handset.
- Write down the numbers that are printed on the SIM card. …
- Contact your wireless provider to activate your SIM card. …
- Give the IMEI number and SIM card number to your customer service agent.
- Put the SIM card back into your phone and replace the battery and cover.
What to do if OTP is not coming?
OTP sometimes get delayed due to network problems, or server side failures. Sometimes, I have received delayed OTP, even after 30 minutes. You should wait for 2–3 minutes, then you should press the button to resend the OTP, cancelling the previous one.
Why my Airtel number is not working?
Try manually seleting the network. Go to settings ->network selection -> manually select airtel. Your sim card may have damaged, try inserting your sim card in other mobile. … If the above steps do not work, make sure your number is active, contact airtel customer care at 198.
How can I reactivate my Airtel number?
How to Reactivate your Deactivated Airtel Number
- Try to request re-activation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or customer care.
- Visit nearest airtel store and submit reactivation request.
- Provide Address and Photo Id proofs.
- You may receive a confirmation call and then your number will be re-activated.
How much does it cost to activate Airtel SIM?
To activate outgoing service there are other plans available. Airtel has also made mandatory for subscribers to recharge with a plan of Rs 45 to extend service. Similar to the existing Rs 23 plan, the Rs 45 plan comes with 28 days validity.
What do you do if your SIM card shows no service?
How to Fix “No Service and Signal” on Samsung and Android
- Restart Your Android or Samsung Device. The easiest thing to try (and often the most effective!) to resolve a no signal issue on Android or Samsung gear is to restart your device. …
- Toggle Airplane Mode. …
- Manually Select Network Operators. …
- Run a Ping Test With Service Mode. …
- Double-Check Your Sim Card. …
- Restore Factory Settings.
21 апр. 2020 г.
Why suddenly my Airtel SIM is not working?
Re: Airtel sim suddenly stopped working. … Try different carrier SIM cards. 3. Tap on Settings>>Backup & reset>>Network settings reset>>Reset settings.
How can I know my SIM is active or not online?
Visit www.textmagic.com or download the TextMagic mobile app on google play store. Enter your phone number and country and click on Validate Number. This app will show you the status of the number if it is active or not.
How do I know my Airtel number 2020?
To know your Airtel mobile number, switch on your phone, insert your Airtel sim and then Dial *121#, then 3, and enter 4. Or dial *121# >> 3 >> 4. Immediately, a pop-up message will appear on your screen confirming your number.
How do I know if my SIM card is deactivated?
put the SIM into one of your phones… if it picks up a signal, then it’s active. if it shows nothing, then it’s been deactivated, or maybe might say “Sim registration failed” or something to that nature. If its more than 120 days after the validity period of your last refill, ur sim will most likely be deactivated.
Do SIM cards expire if not used?
On most mainstream mobile networks, your credit will never expire providing your SIM card remains active. … Your SIM card will be cancelled automatically if you haven’t used it for a certain amount of time (between 84 days and 270 days depending on the network).
Can I reactivate my SIM card globe?
Globe reserves the right to SIM-lock such mobile devices. … If permanently disconnected, your Globe Prepaid SIM card can no longer be reactivated and your mobile number that has been reassigned cannot be reacquired. You must purchase a new Globe Prepaid SIM Pack to avail of the Globe Prepaid Service.