As Ann154 mentioned, “Mobile Network not available” means the phone is unable to connect to a data signal. … If you have a 4G device, and are still having problems connecting, you can power the phone off and remove the 4G SIM card for about 10 seconds and then reinsert it and power the phone back on.
How do I fix mobile network not available?
How to fix “Mobile network not Available”error on android phones
- Restart Your Device. …
- Remove SIM Card and Put it Back. …
- Check Network Settings. …
- Check whether phone is in Roaming Mode. …
- Update the phone system to fix software bugs. …
- Turn off mobile data and turn on it again. …
- Turn off WiFi. …
- Make sure Airplane mode is turned off.
14 июн. 2020 г.
Why is my mobile network unavailable?
This problem is caused by your SIM card not placed properly, hence, the mobile not available on network error may also occur. To fix this issue navigate to: … Mobile network settings. While you are in mobile settings, you have to hold the power button and the home buttons together until your device turns off.
How do I restore my mobile network?
How to reset network settings on an Android device
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Scroll to and tap either “General management” or “System,” depending on what device you have. …
- Tap either “Reset” or “Reset options.”
- Tap the words “Reset network settings.” …
- You’ll have to confirm that you want to reset your network settings.
7 апр. 2020 г.
How do I turn on mobile network?
Data and network settings for Android phones
- Pull down the notifications panel and tap Settings (gear icon).
- Tap Mobile Data or More > Mobile Networks or More > Cellular Networks. …
- Turn ON or add a check mark next to Data Enabled or Mobile Data or Mobile Data Traffic.
- Enter the SaskTel browser and MMS settings (you must do this for multimedia messaging to work).
3 янв. 2017 г.
How do I fix network problems?
Follow these network troubleshooting tips and you’ll be up and running in no time.
- Check Your Settings. First, check your Wi-Fi settings. …
- Check Your Access Points. …
- Go Around Obstacles. …
- Restart the Router. …
- Check the Wi-Fi Name and Password. …
- Check DHCP Settings. …
- Update Windows. …
- Open Windows Network Diagnostics.
18 апр. 2019 г.
What does ## 72786 do?
Network Reset for Google Nexus Phones
To network reset most Sprint phones you can dial ##72786# – These are the dial pad numbers for ##SCRTN# or SCRTN Reset.
How do I make my network unavailable?
Another simple trick. All you need to do is head over to Settings> More Settings> Network Selection> Automatic or Manual. Now, choose manually and wait for 10-15 seconds and your smartphone will show the available networks within your reach. Now, your smartphone will lose signal, which results in unreachable mode.
What happens if I reset my APN settings?
The phone will remove all the APN from your phone and add one or more default settings that it thinks are appropriate for the SIM you have in your phone.
How do you reset your carrier settings?
Tap Settings> General> About. If an update is available, you’ll see an option to update your Carrier Settings.
- Go to Settings> Backup and Reset/General Management> Reset Network Settings > Reset.
- If prompted, enter your password and confirm the reset.
- Wait for the phone to complete the reset process.
How can I check my mobile network?
Go to the Settings app > About phone > Status > SIM status > Signal Strength.
How can I tell what network a phone is on?
Telephone Number IDentification
- Access the Telephone Number IDentification website in a Web browser.
- Enter the 10-digit mobile number in the indicated field and click “Search.” Review the search results for the number. The network is listed under “Current Telephone Company.”