Does the Moto G5 Plus support 4G in both SIM slots? Yes, both the Sim slots supports 4G.
Does Moto G5 plus support dual volte?
Yes , Moto G5 plus supports VOLTE that means if you are using JIO Sim you would be able to make calls without using JIO4GVOICE, but it has its one slot the primary one LTE enabled that means you cannot use two 4G sims in a single Moto G5 device. Besides that this smartphone is quite awesome at this price tag.
Is Moto G5 plus dual SIM?
In most international markets, Moto G5 Plus supports two SIM cards. So, in these regions, Moto G5 Plus is dual standby dual SIM phone. It is possible to make both SIM cards available at all times (even when you are engaged in a call in one SIM card) for dual standby phones.
Is Moto G5 a 4G phone?
Moto G5 is good phone in 8000 to 10000 price range phones. Phone have HD dislpay .
Moto G5 (Lunar Grey, 16 GB) (3 GB RAM)
|Network Type||3G, 4G VOLTE, 2G|
How do I add a second SIM to my Moto G5S plus?
Insert or remove the SIM/SD card – moto g5 plus
- With the phone facing down, insert the SIM tool into the tray hole to pop out the tray.
- Put in the SIM card with the gold contacts facing up. Put in an optional microSD card on the tray’s back with the contacts facing down. Click here for details on memory card.
- Push the tray back into your phone.
Is Moto G5S plus a good phone?
To that effect, the other two devices are better phones to buy, especially for stock Android lovers. However, if you compare this against a phone like the Nokia 6, the Moto G5S Plus gets you a much better camera, fast and dependable performance and reasonable battery life, making it the better choice.
How do I enable VoLTE?
Android 10 or Android 11
- Make sure your specific Xperia device model and network subscription support VoLTE.
- Find and tap Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile network > Preferred network type > 4G (preferred)/3G/GSM.
- Tap the switch beside Enable VoLTE to turn the feature on. If Enable VoLTE isn’t available, contact your network operator.
27 дек. 2020 г.
When was the Moto G5 plus released?
Announced as successors to the Moto G4, they were first released in March 2017 in several markets including India and Europe. The original variants are the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus, the latter also being available as an Amazon Prime version in the United States.
How do I activate dual SIM calling?
This function is called Dual SIM reachability.
- Make sure you have enabled both SIM cards.
- Find and tap Settings > Network & Internet > SIM cards or Dual SIM > Dual SIM reachability.
- Drag the slider beside Dual SIM reachability to the right. The phone numbers of the two inserted SIM cards are entered automatically.
25 мар. 2019 г.
What is dual SIM settings?
Personalize your SIM cards to identify them faster
If you’re dealing with the same issue, you should know that Dual SIM Android smartphones help you differentiate between your two SIM cards. In the Dual SIM settings, tap on one of the SIM card names or the Edit option next to them.
What is the price of Moto G 5G?
Moto G 5G Price in India
|Amazon.in||Moto g 5g (volcanic grey, 6gb+128gb)||₹20,880|
|Flipkart||Moto g 5g (frosted silver, 128 gb)(6 gb ram)||₹20,999|
What size SIM does Moto G5 take?
moto g5 specifications
|Operating system||Android™ 8.1, Oreo|
|bands||GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz) UMTS/HSPA+ (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz) 4G LTE (B1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 19, 20, 28, 38, 40) Band coverage varies by model, country, and service provider.|
|SIM card||Nano Sim, Single & Dual Sim versions available|
What’s the best Motorola phone right now?
Best Moto phones 2021
- Motorola Edge Plus. Motorola returns to the big leagues. …
- Motorola Edge. On the Edge of success. …
- Motorola One Zoom. A Moto phone with a great camera. …
- Moto G 5G Plus. Motorola guns for the ‘cheapest 5G phone’ title. …
- Motorola One Hyper. …
- Motorola One Action. …
- Moto G9 Power.
17 февр. 2021 г.
How do you open a Motorola G5S?
How to remove Moto G back cover? (for Moto G and Moto G2, Moto G3, Moto G4, and Moto G5)
- Step 1: Power off your Moto G. …
- Step 2: Turn Moto G upside down. …
- Step 3: Put your finger in the USB charging port, as shown below.
- Step 4: Press your thumb of the hand in the centre of the back (Motorola logo), as shown below.
Does Moto G5 plus support 128GB memory card?
The Moto G5S and G5S Plus support Micro SD cards up to 128GB in capacity, allowing you to get up to five times as much storage!
How can I open my Samsung SIM tray without pin?
Here are 4 few handy ways to open the SIM card slot without a SIM tool.
- Earring or piercing. The right tool for the job might be closer than you think, as in right inside your own body. …
- Using Paperclip to remove SIM card. …
- Use Needle to remove SIM card. …
7 сент. 2018 г.