Step 1: First, you need to go and check the Airtel website. Step 2: Then, you have to enter your SIM delivery details along with a request. Step 3: Then, you have to wait for 48 to 72 hours to get the new SIM at your home. Step 4: After getting a SIM, you have to send a message from your 4G SIM.
How can I upgrade my Airtel 3G to 4G?
How does it work?
- UPGRADE TO A 4G PHONE. Airtel 2G/3G phone users can upgrade to any 4G phone (new or old)
- CALL 51111. Simply call at 51111 and your offer request will get registered with us.
- FREE DATA. FREE data offer will be activated for eligible customers within 24 hours.
How can I upgrade my Airtel 3G SIM to 4G by SMS?
#2 How to Convert Airtel 2G, 3G SIM to 4G by Sending Message?
- Open your messaging application from your mobile phone.
- Type a SMS as SIM<space><Your 20 Digit SIM Number> and just send it to 121. …
- You will receive an SMS from Airtel confirming the Airtel 4G SIM swap.
How do I upgrade from 3G to 4G?
7 Easy Steps to Convert Your 3G Phone to a 4G Phone
- Open your phone’s dialer and start typing this code *#*#4636#*#
- On running the above code you’ll land into a testing screen where you’ll see four options phone information, battery information, usage statistics, and Wi-Fi information.
- Click on ‘phone information. …
- Scroll down until you see ‘set preferred network type.
19 сент. 2016 г.
How can I convert my 3G SIM to 4G Online?
You simply need to send a text message <SIM simno> to 12345 and reply with ‘Y’ to a confirmation message. *Do not confuse your SIM number with your mobile number. The SIM number can be found on the new 4G SIM card that has been issued. You may also want to backup all your contacts before you follow the process.
How do I upgrade my SIM card to 4G?
To upgrade, send 20-digit SIM number present at back of your fresh sim card to 121 from your old sim. After your request is approved, select 1 to confirm. Within some time the new service will be activated and services on your old sim will stop. Then you will soon get a confirmation SMS and an option to cancel it.
How do I upgrade to 4G?
First, swipe up on the home screen and tap on the Settings icon, and then tap on the Network & Internet selection. You should then tap on the Mobile Network menu, and then tap on the Advanced option. Finally, tap on the LTE selection for 4G access.
How do I know if my Airtel SIM is 3G or 4G?
Dial *121# and enter 5 for checking Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How can I know my SIM is 3G or 4G?
How do I check if my mobile is 3G or 4G?
- Dial *#06# on your phone to display your IMEI number.
- Go to www.imei.info, enter your IMEI number and select Check.
- A report will be produced. Look at the LTE section – it will display all the frequencies that your phone can use.
Why is my Airtel SIM not working?
There are several reasons due to which might your sim will not be working. Sim got damage. Sim is new so might will get network soon if not then contact sim provider. If sim is old then might be it is inoperative for long time without any recharge done .
Will a 3G phone work on 4G?
Unfortunately, the ability to access the 4G network depends on your phone’s capability. So, if you have a 3G phone, you won’t have access to the 4G network. On the CDMA network, a 3G phone can access the 3G network, a 4G phone can access the regular 4G network and an LTE phone can access the 4G LTE network.
Why is my phone not getting 4G?
1. Check if mobile data is turned on. One of the most common reasons why your phone can’t seem to connect to the 4G network is that mobile data on your Android phone is turned off. If you´re not familiar with the technical part of your phone, you might not realize this.
How long does it take to convert 3G to 4G?
Currently, the upgradation process takes only around 10-20 minutes.