─ Dial #170# and select no. 4- 4G SIM Change Offer.
Can I change my 3G SIM card to 4G?
How to get a 4G SIM card? To upgrade your Idea 3G SIM to 4G, you may visit your nearest Idea store/retail outlet and request for a 4G upgrade. Users can locate their nearest Idea retail outlet on Idea’s official website.
How can I upgrade my Sim to 4G network?
To upgrade, send 20-digit SIM number present at back of your fresh sim card to 121 from your old sim. After your request is approved, select 1 to confirm. Within some time the new service will be activated and services on your old sim will stop. Then you will soon get a confirmation SMS and an option to cancel it.
How can I get 5GB data in Mobitel?
Postpaid SMS in Process – Thank you for your first Mobitel Bill payment made via SelfCare App. You are entitled to receive FREE 5GB Anytime Data to your next billing month. Postpaid SMS on Bill date – You have received FREE 5GB Anytime Data for your first bill payment made via the SelfCare App.
How can I change my 2G SIM to 4G?
- Visit your nearest Airtel showroom with all the above mentioned items.
- Visit the self service Airtel KIOSK in the showroom.
- Select Prepaid in the menu.
- Select SIM SWAP.
- Enter your phone number.
- Get the token/waiting list number.
- Wait till your token is called out.
- Approach the Counter when your token is called out.
How long does it take to convert 3G to 4G?
Currently, the upgradation process takes only around 10-20 minutes.
How do I activate 4G?
How to activate 4G/LTE on Android OS devices:
- Open “Settings”
- Tap on “More”
- Tap on “Mobile network”
- Tap on “Preferred network type”
- Choose “4G/3G/2G (auto)”
How do you check if my SIM is 4G?
How do I check if my mobile is 3G or 4G?
- Dial *#06# on your phone to display your IMEI number.
- Go to www.imei.info, enter your IMEI number and select Check.
- A report will be produced. Look at the LTE section – it will display all the frequencies that your phone can use.
How do I upgrade my SIM using LTE?
How do I upgrade my SIM using the LTE Upgrade SIM?
- Turn off your phone. Remove your old SIM and replace it with the LTE Upgrade SIM.
- Turn on phone and wait for the SMS instruction from 3723. …
- Wait for the SMS confirmation. …
- Restart your phone to complete the SIM upgrade process.