Using the Moto G5 plus currently. It support the 4G network in both the SIM slots but you cannot use for simultaneously 4g sim cards. If you use the jio SIM in the first slot then the second slot will use only 2G or 3G network. … The Moto G5 plus not support dual 4G VOLTE network.
Does Moto G5S plus support dual 4G?
Answer: Moto G5s Plus comes with Turbo Charger.
Moto G5s Plus Specifications And Price.
|Model||Moto G5S Plus|
|Others||4G VoLTE, Fingerprint sensor, dual band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, GPS, GLONASS,|
|Battery||3,000 mAh, Turbo charging|
Does Moto G5 plus support dual VoLTE?
Yes , Moto G5 plus supports VOLTE that means if you are using JIO Sim you would be able to make calls without using JIO4GVOICE, but it has its one slot the primary one LTE enabled that means you cannot use two 4G sims in a single Moto G5 device. Besides that this smartphone is quite awesome at this price tag.
How do I add a second SIM to my Moto G5S plus?
Insert or remove the SIM/SD card – moto g5 plus
- With the phone facing down, insert the SIM tool into the tray hole to pop out the tray.
- Put in the SIM card with the gold contacts facing up. Put in an optional microSD card on the tray’s back with the contacts facing down. Click here for details on memory card.
- Push the tray back into your phone.
Is Moto G5 dual SIM?
The dual SIM version of Moto G5 (and G5 plus) is dual standby only. … Unlike other dual SIM Android phones, Moto G5 has a dedicated micro SD card slot in both single SIM and dual SIM versions. This means you can use two SIM cards and a micro SD card concurrently in dual SIM version of Moto G5.
Is Moto G5S plus a good phone?
To that effect, the other two devices are better phones to buy, especially for stock Android lovers. However, if you compare this against a phone like the Nokia 6, the Moto G5S Plus gets you a much better camera, fast and dependable performance and reasonable battery life, making it the better choice.
Is Motorola Moto E5 VoLTE compatible?
Now that Motorola has rolled out Vodafone VoLTE support for the Moto E5 and Moto E5 Plus smartphones, users can now make 4G VoLTE calls on the Vodafone network. With VoLTE, you can enjoy HD quality voice calls and continue using 4G data even while you are on a call.
How do I enable VoLTE on my Motorola?
Turn on / off VoLTE
- From any Home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings > Calls.
- Tap the VoLTE preffered check box.
How do I enable VoLTE?
Android 10 or Android 11
- Make sure your specific Xperia device model and network subscription support VoLTE.
- Find and tap Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile network > Preferred network type > 4G (preferred)/3G/GSM.
- Tap the switch beside Enable VoLTE to turn the feature on. If Enable VoLTE isn’t available, contact your network operator.
27 дек. 2020 г.
How activate Airtel VoLTE in Moto G5S plus?
- Open Phone Information and enable ‘volte provisioned’
- Open settings.
- Open more under Wireless and Networks.
- Next, click on network settings reset in next menu.
- Click on reset and/don’t do the above steps and you are good to go.
What kind of SIM card does the Moto G5 plus use?
Moto G5 Plus uses nano SIM card only.
Prior to Moto G5 Plus, all Moto G phones used micro SIM card.
What size SIM card does a Motorola G5 take?
|Body||Dimensions||144.3 x 73 x 9.5 mm (5.68 x 2.87 x 0.37 in)|
|Weight||145 g (5.11 oz)|
|Build||Glass front, aluminum/plastic back, plastic frame|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
Does Moto G5 plus support 128GB memory card?
The Moto G5S and G5S Plus support Micro SD cards up to 128GB in capacity, allowing you to get up to five times as much storage!
When was the Moto G5 plus released?
Announced as successors to the Moto G4, they were first released in March 2017 in several markets including India and Europe. The original variants are the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus, the latter also being available as an Amazon Prime version in the United States.
What is the screen size of Moto G5 plus?
Moto G5 Plus 32GB Specifications
|Screen Size||5.2 inches (13.21 cm)|
|Screen Resolution||Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels)|
|Pixel Density||424 ppi Best in Class ▾|
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass v3|
How much RAM does Moto G5 plus have?
Motorola Moto G5 Plus Full Specifications
|Expandable storage type||microSD|