If you still can’t activate your iPhone, try again using your computer instead. … If you see an alert that shows “Set up as New” or “Restore from Backup,” it means your iPhone is activated. If you get an error message on your computer that says that the SIM card isn’t compatible or is invalid, contact your carrier.
Why won’t my SIM card activate in my iPhone?
You might see a NO SIM error even though you have a SIM card installed, and that could be because it’s not sitting in the SIM card tray correctly, making it impossible for your iPhone to read it. Eject the tray with a paperclip or SIM eject tool, reseat the SIM card on the tray, and re-insert it.
What do I do if my SIM card won’t activate?
Follow these steps to make the connection:
- Eject the SIM card from the device and record the SIM ID. …
- Insert the SIM after your account has been updated.
- Restart your phone again and allow the activation process to complete fully.
How do I activate my iPhone sim card?
- Insert a pin into the hole on the right side of the iPhone. …
- Insert your micro SIM card into the SIM tray. …
- Connect the iPhone to your computer using the data cable.
- Open iTunes.
- Click the “Continue” button in the iTunes window.
- Click the “Activate” button to complete the iPhone 4 activation process.
What do you do when your iPhone says unable to activate?
Reasons why you can’t activate your iPhone
- Activation Lock is set. …
- Your carrier may be experiencing issues. …
- The activation server may be unavailable. …
- Your SIM card might not be supported. …
- Activation couldn’t be completed. …
- Check that there is a SIM card in your iPhone. …
- Wait a while. …
- Remove the SIM and re-insert it.
7 нояб. 2017 г.
Why does my iPhone say activation required?
Enter the Apple ID and password that were used to set up this iPhone.” … In the “Activation Help” link it goes to a page: A password is required to activate this device because its owner has used Find My iPhone to link it to their Apple ID.
Can you activate iPhone without SIM?
Can you use an iPhone without a SIM card? Yes, you can. But the tricky part is activating and setting up the phone in the first place.
How do I reactivate my SIM card?
How to Reactivate an Old SIM Card
- Remove the SIM card from the handset.
- Write down the numbers that are printed on the SIM card. …
- Contact your wireless provider to activate your SIM card. …
- Give the IMEI number and SIM card number to your customer service agent.
- Put the SIM card back into your phone and replace the battery and cover.
How do I know if my SIM card is activated?
To know if your Airtel SIM is active or not, try calling from your Airtel number to Airtel customer care number i.e. 121 or from some other number call on your Airtel mobile number.
How do I know if my SIM card is active?
Visit www.textmagic.com or download the TextMagic mobile app on google play store. Enter your phone number and country and click on Validate Number. This app will show you the status of the number if it is active or not. Another app you can use is Phone Number Monitoring.
Can you just switch SIM cards in iphones?
Find your model below to locate the SIM tray. To pop open the SIM tray, insert a paper clip or a SIM-eject tool into the hole beside the tray. Place the new SIM card into the tray—it will fit only one way, because of the notch. …
What happens if you switch SIM cards in iphones?
Answer: A: Answer: A: If you change it for a SIM from the same carrier, nothing happens, the device continues working as before. If you change it for a SIM from another carrier and the phone is locked to the original, then it will work as a fancy iPod, none of the phone capabilities will be available.
Why does it say unable to activate Face ID on this iPhone?
The very first step to fix ‘Unable to activate Face ID on this iPhone’ issue is checking that the TrueDepth Camera on your iPhone is not being obstructed by a screen protector or iPhone case. Make double sure about any dirt or debris being on the camera and blocking to recognize your face.
Can you bypass Apple activation lock?
iMyFone iBypasser. iMyFone iBypasser helps you bypass iCloud Activation Lock without having Apple ID or passcode. You can utilize this for iPhone, iPad, and iPod as well. After removing the iCloud Activation Lock, you’d be able to access the device but not phone call, cellular, and iCloud of your new Apple ID.
How long does it take iPhone to activate?
Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to get started using your iPhone; confirm the status bar at the top of the screen changes from No Service to Verizon. This process may take 2-3 minutes. If the activation fails, view this support info.