How do I get my SIM card out of my phone without the tray?
I took a very small paper clip and straightened one bend. Then using a needle nose pliers, I made a 90 degree bend at the end of the straightened piece, only about 2mm long. I very gently got this bent portion behind the stuck SIM card and was able to pull it out. Card and phone both work fine.
How do I get my SIM card out of slot?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and the SIM card on it.
- Carefully re-position the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.
How do you turn on an old Nokia phone?
Press and hold Disconnect until the display is turned off.
- Turn on your phone. Press and hold Disconnect until your phone is turned on.
- Enter PIN. Key in your PIN and press the Navigation key. If your phone rejects the SIM: …
- Turn off your phone. Press and hold Disconnect until the display is turned off.
How do you get the back off a Nokia phone?
- Turn your phone off.
- On the corner of the phone, put the tip of your index finger in the seam between the screen frame and the back cover. Press the middle of the back cover, bend the cover open, and remove it. Do not use any sharp tools, as they may damage the screen.
- Lift the battery out.
How do you turn on an old Nokia 3310?
Turn your Nokia 3310 (2017) Proprietary OS on and off
- Turn on your phone. Press and hold Disconnect until your phone is turned on. Step 2 of 4.
- Enter your PIN. If you’re asked to key in your PIN, do so and press the Navigation key. …
- Turn off your phone.
How do you get the SIM card out of a old Nokia flip phone?
Remove SIM and memory card
- Remove the back cover from the phone. With the phone facing down, put your fingernail in the small recess located on the bottom edge.
- Bend the cover open and remove it.
- Remove the cards. To remove the SIM card from SIM2 slot, you need to push it lightly to release it from its place.
What do you do if your SIM tray won’t open?
I found the solution when I saw an enlarged picture from an opened slid: There is a spring that you have to put towards the inside of the slide. This means while you pressing the pin with reasonable pressure down, wiggle a little bit allong the length of the phone. This helped me!
Can you put a SIM card in an iPhone without the tray?
It won’t pick up the SIM immediately (You need a few seconds) but yes, you don’t need to restart or kill anything to get it to work. In case of a price or availability issue, you could also use a N4 tray.
How do you open the SIM card slot with the ejector pin?
1 Insert the ejector tool into the hole in the SIM card tray on your device, and gently press the tool until the SIM card tray pops out. Remove the tray from your device (the tray is located on the right side of your device). Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole.