Insert the tip of the tray eject tool that came with your phone—or a small bent paperclip—into the nano SIM tray eject hole. Push the tip all the way into the hole until the card tray ejects. Pull the card tray out, and remove the nano SIM card. Make sure that you insert the empty card tray back into the slot.
How do you open SIM card slot on HTC One without key?
Here are 4 few handy ways to open the SIM card slot without a SIM tool.
- Earring or piercing. The right tool for the job might be closer than you think, as in right inside your own body. …
- Using Paperclip to remove SIM card. …
- Use Needle to remove SIM card. …
7 сент. 2018 г.
How do you put a SIM card in a old HTC?
Inserting a nano SIM card
- Make sure HTC Desire 530 is off and hold it securely with the front facing down.
- Open the slot cover with your thumb or finger.
- Pull the tray out from the nano SIM slot.
- Place a nano SIM card into the tray with the card’s gold contacts facing up and its cut-off corner facing out.
How do I remove the SIM card from my HTC Desire?
Insert / Remove SIM Card – HTC Desire 626
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- With screen facing down, open the SIM/SD card cover.
- With screen facing down, pull out the SIM card tray.
- Do one of the following: Insert SIM card. …
- Close the slot cover and carefully press the cover until it clicks into place.
How do I open the back of my HTC Beats Audio?
Removing the back cover
- With one hand, securely hold HTC Desire 620 with the bottom edge facing up and the back facing you.
- With your other hand, press your thumb on the back cover. …
- Slowly detach the cover from the phone to remove it.
How do I take my SIM card out without the tool?
Using a paper clip, thumbtack, or a push pin
For those who don’t have a SIM tray ejector on hand, the humble paper clip is one of the best alternatives. Just bend one of its ends and you’re good to go! But make sure you use a paper clip thin enough to fit into the tray’s hole.
What do you do if your SIM card tray is stuck?
Peel off the protective layer and stick it on to the sim tray opening. Apply some pressure towards the sim tray. Now try to bend the tape so it’s only on a sim card tray (don’t bend it completely). Pull the tape hard and sim card tray should go with it.
Where is the SIM card on HTC One?
- Insert the tip of the tray eject tool (or a small bent paperclip) into the hole next to the micro SIM card tray located on the left top of the side of the phone with the display facing up.
- Push the tip all the way into the hole until the SIM card tray ejects.
- Pull the SIM card tray out.
What is the latest HTC smartphone?
HTC U12+ delivers performance that will leave you breathless. A phone that isn’t afraid of getting wet x . More memory and better connectivity for faster speeds. The latest and most powerful chipset and much more.
How do I put my SIM card in my HTC One m8?
Insert SIM Card – The all new HTC One® (M8)
- Ensure that the device is powered off.
- From the upper-left edge of the device, remove the card tray. …
- With the gold contacts facing down and the notch located in the lower right, insert the SIM card into the tray (figure 1) then insert the card tray (figure 2).
How do I put my SIM card in my HTC Desire 610?
In the top slot, insert a nano SIM card with its gold contacts facing up and its cut-off corner facing in, and then push it until it clicks in place. 4. To close the slot cover, slide the plastic hinge into the side and press the cover until it clicks into place.