Why is my mobile data not working on my Samsung?
Here are a couple things you can try to fix this issue: Power off your device completely, then power it back on. Make sure you have a network connection (if you have No Service click here). Go to Settings > Data Usage and make sure mobile data is checked ☑ and there is no data limit blocking you.
Why is my phone not connecting to mobile data?
Before rebooting, turn on Airplane Mode. Wait for 30 seconds, then turn Airplane Mode off. If you still don’t have data, turn airplane mode back on, turn your phone off, wait for a minute, turn your phone back on, turn airplane mode off, wait for thirty seconds, then turn mobile data on.
How do I turn on mobile data on my Samsung?
- Tap the Apps icon on the home screen or slide down from the top of the screen.
- Tap the Settings/Gear icon.
- Tap Connections.
- Tap Data Usage.
- Tap Mobile Data (on some newer Samsung phones)
- Make sure that Mobile Data is enabled.
How do I activate mobile data?
- 1 Swipe down from the screen to reveal the Quick panel.
- 2 Tap the Mobile data icon to activate or deactivate. When the icon is highlighted in blue, mobile data is enabled. …
- 1 Go to “Settings”, then tap “Connections”.
- 2 Tap “Data usage”.
- 3 Tap the switch to activate or deactivate “Mobile data”.
How do I activate mobile network on Android?
Data and network settings for Android phones
- Pull down the notifications panel and tap Settings (gear icon).
- Tap Mobile Data or More > Mobile Networks or More > Cellular Networks. …
- Turn ON or add a check mark next to Data Enabled or Mobile Data or Mobile Data Traffic.
- Enter the SaskTel browser and MMS settings (you must do this for multimedia messaging to work).
3 янв. 2017 г.
How can I solve my phone network problem?
Restart your device.
- Restart your device. It might sound simple, but sometimes that’s all it takes to fix a bad connection.
- If restarting doesn’t work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data: Open your Settings app “Wireless & networks” or “Connections”. …
- Try the troubleshooting steps below.
Why does my phone say no Internet connection when I have wifi?
The first rule of IT-related fix is turning it off and on again, it fixes about 50 percent problems. So, if your phone is not connecting to the internet even if the phone is connected to the Wifi router. Go to the settings and turn the Wifi toggle off and on again and see if it fixes your issue.