Once you get to know the IMEI number of your stolen phone, it is easy to track it for free using an IMEI phone tracker app that you can download from the Google Play store. Apart from this, you can contact the police and provide them with your phone’s IMEI number so that they can track your lost phone.
How can I track my phone using IMEI number?
Step 1: Search for “IMEI tracker” in Google Play, find “AntiTheft App & IMEI Tracker All Phone Location” on your phone. Make sure your phone is running on Android 4.4 or higher. Then, start installing the app. Step 2: After finishing the installation, run the app.
How can I track my lost phone with IMEI number in Kenya?
You can track a lost phone through the android website.
- On a computer or another phone, type android.com It will prompt you to log in to your Google account.
- If your phone was logged onto your Gmail, you can easily track it by typing ‘Find my phone” on Google search.
18 июн. 2020 г.
How can I track my lost phone using the IMEI number without involving the police?
Locate your lost phone with an IMEI tracker App
There are many phone finder apps available for you on Google Play, such as AntiTheft App & IMEI Tracker All Phone Location, Find Lost Phone, Find My Device, SeekDroid: Find My Phone, and so on. Most can be activated by the SMS you send; some support using the IMEI number.
How can I track my phone with IMEI number for free?
To track lost Android or iPhone device by IMEI number, Open the IMEI Tracker by iStaunch. Enter your device’s 10 digit IMEI number in the given box and tap on the Trace button. That’s it, next you will find the live location of the lost phone on Google Map.
Can IMEI be tracked when phone is off?
Yes, both iOS and Android phones can be tracked without a data connection.
How can I block my mobile with IMEI number online?
It’s a good idea to file a police report as soon as possible. This document should include a description of your device and the serial and IMEI number of the phone. The police will issue a confirmation and you should deliver it to the operator to block the IMEI number.
How do police track stolen phones?
If you are sure that your device has been stolen, you need to visit a police station with the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number, each device has a unique IMEI number that can be used by the police to track it.
How can you locate a lost phone?
Remotely find, lock, or erase
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account. If you have more than one phone, click the lost phone at the top of the screen. …
- The lost phone gets a notification.
- On the map, you’ll get info about where the phone is. …
- Pick what you want to do.
Can police track a switched off mobile phone?
The phone does not have to be actively engaged in a call to be connected to cells, but it must be turned on; phones in the “off” position or those with no batteries do not register with the cellular carrier’s network and cannot be tracked.
Can police track IMEI number?
How do police track IMEI numbers? Every phone has a specific 15-digit number known as the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number. This number can be used by the police to locate your lost or misplaced cell phone.
Can someone unlock my stolen phone?
If you’re not using a PIN or you’re using something easy to guess—like 1234—a thief can easily get access to your device. Just like on an iPhone, your Android phone will continue displaying notifications on your lock screen.
Which is the best IMEI tracker?
6 Best IMEI Tracker and Find My Phone Apps for Android
- Google Find My Device. You can see your phone, tablet or watch on a map. …
- Wheres My Droid. Using the app, you can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. …
- Lost Android. …
- Security & Antivirus | Lookout. …
- Find My Phone. …
- Find My Phone: Find Lost Phone.
5 дек. 2018 г.
Can you check an IMEI number online?
Sign in to your Google account. Open the Android Device Manager. You should see your IMEI number along with your registered Android phone.
How can I track someones location?
How to track someone on Google Maps
- Start Google Maps on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap your account avatar at the top right of the screen. In the pop-up menu, tap “Location sharing.”
- You’ll see a list of everyone who is currently sharing their location with you at the bottom of the screen.
12 янв. 2021 г.