With the gold contacts facing down, align the card (notch first) then slide the SIM card in. … Remove SIM card. Slide the SIM card out of the slot.
Does the Samsung J3 have a SIM card?
A Samsung Galaxy J3 uses a Micro sized SIM Card. The correct SIM size in a 3-in-1 punch out is shown below. TIP: When you are taking your current phone to a new carrier, it is called the Bring Your Own Phone (BYO) option.
Why does my Samsung J3 says no SIM card?
Solution: Just to make sure that it is not your SIM card that is faulty try getting a SIM card that is known to work on another phone then insert it in your device. If the error message still occurs then this is already most likely caused by a faulty hardware component, possibly the SIM card reader of the phone.
Where is the SIM number in Samsung J3?
Samsung Galaxy J3 V / Galaxy J3 (3rd Gen.) – View SIM Card Number
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen. These instructions only apply to Standard mode and the default Home screen layout.
- Navigate: Settings. > About phone > Status.
- Tap Sim card status.
- View the ICCID (SIM card number).
Do all SIM cards fit all phones?
All phones need SIM cards, but they don’t all need SIM cards of the same size. In fact, there are three different sizes in use, namely Standard, Micro and Nano. … Plus, you’ll find some advice for what to do if you end up with a SIM card that’s the wrong size for your phone.
Where is SIM card on Samsung phone?
Power off the device and then locate the release notch. Remove the back cover using the notch. Remove the battery using the notch located at the bottom of the compartment. The SIM card goes in the bottom slot and the SD card rests on top of the SIM card.
Why is my Samsung not reading my SIM card?
Loose SIM card slot will caused the card losing the connection with the reader of the device. Solution: You can try to apply some pressure to the slot check again if the slot hold the SIM properly. 3. Dust over the slot and SIM card reader making the slot incapable of reading the card properly.
How do you fix a SIM card that says no service?
How to Fix “No Service and Signal” on Samsung and Android
- Restart Your Android or Samsung Device. The easiest thing to try (and often the most effective!) to resolve a no signal issue on Android or Samsung gear is to restart your device. …
- Toggle Airplane Mode. …
- Manually Select Network Operators. …
- Run a Ping Test With Service Mode. …
- Double-Check Your Sim Card. …
- Restore Factory Settings.
21 апр. 2020 г.
Why does my Samsung phone keep saying no SIM card?
The SIM card not inserted error denotes that your device is unable to recognize or detect the SIM card. It can be due to a software glitch or it could be that the SIM card or SIM card slot is damaged. Before you get a new SIM card from your carrier, you can try these subsequent workarounds to fix the error on your end.
Does the Samsung Galaxy J3 have a removable battery?
The Samsung Galaxy J3 has a removable 2,600mAh battery, which is decent given the phone’s specification.
How do I take the back off my Android phone?
Pull straight out (away from the phone) from the notch. Once the first couple of the holders pop you should be able to get it off. Reinstall start at the top of the phone slide it over the power button first then pop it back on all the way down. It does take some force to get it to release.
How do you open the back of a Samsung Galaxy S6?
Removing the back cover
- The back of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge’s enclosure is glued firmly in place. …
- The gap between the aluminum frame and the glass is very small. …
- Carefully lift the back cover while using a suction cup.
- As soon as a little gap opens up, use the plastic pick to avoid damaging the aluminum.