How do I find my SIM card number without taking it out?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
30 апр. 2019 г.
How do I look up my SIM card number?
- Go into Settings.
- Tap About Phone.
- Tap Status.
- Tap SIM Card Status.
- Scroll down to ICCID. This is your SIM card number.
24 апр. 2020 г.
How do I get a 20 digit SIM card number?
For Finding 20-Digit SIM Card Number On Android:
- Go to the Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Now scroll down to About and click it.
- Select Phone Identity which would be named Status too, totally depending on your Android model.
- Select your IMEI information.
3 авг. 2020 г.
How can I find my SIM serial number online?
To retrieve your SIM card number (ICCID) number, begin from the home screen:
- Select “Settings.”
- Click on “About Phone” or “About Device” depending on your phone model.
- Click “Status.”
- Choose “ICCID” or “IMEI Info” to see your number listed.
How do I find my own mobile number?
Here we take a look at 9 ways to find your mobile number from your SIM.
- Enter a Special Code. …
- Call a Friend. …
- Call Customer Services. …
- Check Your Phone Settings. …
- Look in Your Numbers. …
- Check Your SIM Card Packaging. …
- Visit a Store. …
- Find a Bill or Contract.
1 сент. 2020 г.
How do you find your own number?
By dialing to others phone number you can easily retrieve the sim number but you don’t have enough balance on the sim card.
BD Mobile Number Check SMS and USSD code.
|Mobile Operator||Check Own Mobile Number|
|Airtel (016)||Dial *121*7*3#|
|GrameenPhone (017)||Dial *2# or *111*8*|
What number do I dial to find out my phone number?
Call the ANAC, or Automatic Number Announcement Circuit. This is a special phone number used by telephone company technicians to determine phone numbers. There are several numbers you can call, depending on your area, including (800) 444-0800, (800) 444-2222, (800) 444-3333, (800) 444-4444 and (800) 444-5555.
How can I get my smart SIM card number if I lost it?
Subscribers who have lost their SIM can use another Smart or Talk ‘N Text number to report the incident. All they have to do is text LOSS <password> <lost mobile number> to 7467. They will receive instructions on how to claim their replacement SIM and how to download the saved contacts to their new handset.
How do I find my SIM card number on my iPhone?
How to find the SIM number on your iPhone
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down the list until you’ll reach the General tab and tap on it.
- Click on the ‘About’ tab.
- Scroll down the list until you’ll see ‘ICCID’ and a series of number beside.
21 авг. 2015 г.
How do I find my 10 digit SIM card number?
> Settings > About (System section). Tap Phone identity. View the ICC ID (SIM card number).
How many digits does a SIM card have?
Every SIM card has a ICCID number, which stands for Integrated Circuit Card Identifier and consists of 19 to 20 characters.
How do I find my SIM serial number on my mobile?
Call the carrier.
Almost all SIM cards have a serial number printed directly on them. Read this number aloud to the person who answers your call, and ask them for the number associated with the card.