Open your phone menu “Settings”. Beneath the “Wireless and Networks” tap on “More” and then hit on the “Mobile Networks” link. … When you have done this, restart your device and this will fix the issue of your mobile network not available.
Why is my Samsung phone saying mobile network not available?
This problem is caused by your SIM card not placed properly, hence, the mobile not available on network error may also occur. … While you are in mobile settings, you have to hold the power button and the home buttons together until your device turns off. While your Galaxy is off, gently remove the battery.
How do I fix mobile network not available?
How to fix “Mobile network not Available”error on android phones
- Restart Your Device. …
- Remove SIM Card and Put it Back. …
- Check Network Settings. …
- Check whether phone is in Roaming Mode. …
- Update the phone system to fix software bugs. …
- Turn off mobile data and turn on it again. …
- Turn off WiFi. …
- Make sure Airplane mode is turned off.
14 июн. 2020 г.
What does it mean when my phone says mobile network not available?
As Ann154 mentioned, “Mobile Network not available” means the phone is unable to connect to a data signal. … If you have a 4G device, and are still having problems connecting, you can power the phone off and remove the 4G SIM card for about 10 seconds and then reinsert it and power the phone back on.
How do I activate mobile network on Android?
Data and network settings for Android phones
- Pull down the notifications panel and tap Settings (gear icon).
- Tap Mobile Data or More > Mobile Networks or More > Cellular Networks. …
- Turn ON or add a check mark next to Data Enabled or Mobile Data or Mobile Data Traffic.
- Enter the SaskTel browser and MMS settings (you must do this for multimedia messaging to work).
3 янв. 2017 г.
How do I fix my Samsung not registered on network?
How to Fix ‘Not Registered on Network’ – The Solutions
- Go to Settings.
- Then go to Wireless and networks.
- Tap Mobile Networks (If not found then tap first ‘More settings’).
- Now tap Networks operators.
10 авг. 2015 г.
How do I connect my mobile phone to my network?
To connect an Android phone to a wireless network:
- Press the Home button, and then press the Apps button. …
- Under “Wireless and Networks”, make sure “Wi-Fi” is turned on, then press Wi-Fi.
- You may have to wait a moment as your Android device detects wireless networks in range, and displays them in a list.
29 июл. 2019 г.
What does ## 72786 do?
Network Reset for Google Nexus Phones
To network reset most Sprint phones you can dial ##72786# – These are the dial pad numbers for ##SCRTN# or SCRTN Reset.
How do I restore my mobile network?
How to reset network settings on an Android device
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Scroll to and tap either “General management” or “System,” depending on what device you have.
- Tap either “Reset” or “Reset options.”
- Tap the words “Reset network settings.”
- You’ll have to confirm that you want to reset your network settings. Do so.
7 апр. 2020 г.
How do I register my SIM card on a network?
Make sure you are connected to a Wireless connection:
- First Get Your Galaxy up and running, charged and ready.
- Put the SIM card in phone.
- Navigate to Settings of your Phone.
- Scroll down to reach the extreme bottom.
- Select Software Update.
- Wait for it to reboot and complete the update.
20 мар. 2020 г.
How do I turn on mobile network on Samsung?
The quickest way is via the Quick panel or alternatively you can access the Mobile data options via the Settings menu. 1 Swipe down from the screen to reveal the Quick panel. 2 Tap the Mobile data icon to activate or deactivate. When the icon is highlighted in blue, mobile data is enabled.
Can not connect to mobile network?
Method 1: Remove Battery and SIM Card
Step 1: Power off your Android smartphone and remove both battery and SIM card. Step 2: Wait for about 5 minutes and then insert SIM and battery. Step 3: Switch of the device. Now you network error issue will be solved.