Open your phone menu “Settings”. Beneath the “Wireless and Networks” tap on “More” and then hit on the “Mobile Networks” link. … When you have done this, restart your device and this will fix the issue of your mobile network not available.
How do I fix no mobile network available?
How to fix “Mobile network not Available”error on android phones
- Restart Your Device. …
- Remove SIM Card and Put it Back. …
- Check Network Settings. …
- Check whether phone is in Roaming Mode. …
- Update the phone system to fix software bugs. …
- Turn off mobile data and turn on it again. …
- Turn off WiFi. …
- Make sure Airplane mode is turned off.
14 июн. 2020 г.
What does it mean when your phone says no mobile network?
As Ann154 mentioned, “Mobile Network not available” means the phone is unable to connect to a data signal. … If you have a 4G device, and are still having problems connecting, you can power the phone off and remove the 4G SIM card for about 10 seconds and then reinsert it and power the phone back on.
Can’t connect to mobile network?
Remove and Re-Insert Your SIM Card
- Before rebooting, turn on Airplane Mode.
- Wait for 30 seconds, then turn Airplane Mode off.
- If you still don’t have data, turn airplane mode back on, turn your phone off, wait for a minute, turn your phone back on, turn airplane mode off, wait for thirty seconds, then turn mobile data on.
11 февр. 2020 г.
How do I restore my mobile network?
How to reset network settings on an Android device
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Scroll to and tap either “General management” or “System,” depending on what device you have.
- Tap either “Reset” or “Reset options.”
- Tap the words “Reset network settings.”
- You’ll have to confirm that you want to reset your network settings. Do so.
7 апр. 2020 г.
How do I activate mobile network on Android?
Data and network settings for Android phones
- Pull down the notifications panel and tap Settings (gear icon).
- Tap Mobile Data or More > Mobile Networks or More > Cellular Networks. …
- Turn ON or add a check mark next to Data Enabled or Mobile Data or Mobile Data Traffic.
- Enter the SaskTel browser and MMS settings (you must do this for multimedia messaging to work).
3 янв. 2017 г.
How do I connect my mobile phone to my network?
To connect an Android phone to a wireless network:
- Press the Home button, and then press the Apps button. …
- Under “Wireless and Networks”, make sure “Wi-Fi” is turned on, then press Wi-Fi.
- You may have to wait a moment as your Android device detects wireless networks in range, and displays them in a list.
29 июл. 2019 г.
What does it mean when it say not registered on network?
A common cause can be that your phone’s firmware or software is not up to date. So, go to the Software Update option on your phone (while connected to wireless) and wait for your phone to update and reboot. If that doesn’t work, and you have a Samsung Galaxy phone, it could be an issue with your SIM card.
What does ## 72786 do?
Network Reset for Google Nexus Phones
To network reset most Sprint phones you can dial ##72786# – These are the dial pad numbers for ##SCRTN# or SCRTN Reset.
Why is my phone not reading my SIM card?
Most of the time, rebooting or power cycling your phone can fix SIM card not detected issue. When you reboot your android phone, it will relaunch the OS as well as the programs stored in your device. If your phone’s software isn’t detecting your SIM, this is one of the quickest fixes to use.
What is the code to reset your phone?
*2767*3855# – Factory Reset (wipe your data, custom settings, and apps).
How do you reset your SIM card?
Resetting SIM card through the phone’s settings
Insert the SIM card into your cell phone’s SIM card slot and place the back cover securely. Then, turn on the phone. Step 2. Go to the “Settings” menu and choose “Reset” from the list of options that are displayed.
How do I fix no network connection?
Follow these network troubleshooting tips and you’ll be up and running in no time.
- Check Your Settings. First, check your Wi-Fi settings. …
- Check Your Access Points. …
- Go Around Obstacles. …
- Restart the Router. …
- Check the Wi-Fi Name and Password. …
- Check DHCP Settings. …
- Update Windows. …
- Open Windows Network Diagnostics.
18 апр. 2019 г.