Commonly, a corrupted cache partition can cause a lot of issues on Android smartphones. The “No SIM card” problem might be sorted out by performing a wipe cache partition on your Galaxy S10, S10E, or S10+. … When the Android Recovery Menu opens up, navigate to Wipe Cache Partition and select it with the Power button.
Why does my Samsung Galaxy s10 keep saying no SIM card?
The error message “No SIM card detected” can be a sign that the SIM card is damaged or there’s just a minor problem with the phone. …
Why does my Samsung keep saying no SIM card?
Some possible causes could be that you didn’t insert the SIM card correctly or your Android device is experiencing a software issue. Whatever the reason, a solution needs to be found quickly when your phone says: “No SIM card detected.”
Why does my phone keep saying I have no SIM card when I do?
If you get an alert that says Invalid SIM or No SIM Card installed, follow these steps. Make sure that you have an active plan with your wireless carrier. Update your iPhone or iPad to the latest version of iOS. … Remove your SIM card from the SIM card tray and then put the SIM card back.
What do you do if your SIM card is not detected?
7 ways to fix “sim card not detected” error on Android phone
- Check if SIM direction is correct. Many people make this mistake of inserting the SIM the wrong way, and that’s why no sim card is detected on the phone. …
- SIM Tray is properly inserted. …
- Test if the SIM card is Active. …
- Examine the SIM connector. …
- Enable the SIM card (Settings) …
- Clear The Cache Data. …
- Reboot Your Phone.
21 окт. 2020 г.
How do you fix a SIM card that says no service?
How to Fix “No Service and Signal” on Samsung and Android
- Restart Your Android or Samsung Device. The easiest thing to try (and often the most effective!) to resolve a no signal issue on Android or Samsung gear is to restart your device. …
- Toggle Airplane Mode. …
- Manually Select Network Operators. …
- Run a Ping Test With Service Mode. …
- Double-Check Your Sim Card. …
- Restore Factory Settings.
21 апр. 2020 г.
Why does my Samsung 8 keep saying no SIM card?
The same error can occur when the SIM card is dislodged or loose. In this case, the SIM card may not have established a secure contact with the SIM card tray circuit and so it’s not detected or read by your phone. To tell you about what’s going on, your device is prompting the No SIM card error message.
How do you unlock a SIM card?
How to Unlock a Locked SIM Card Manually
- Contact your wireless carrier by calling the toll-free customer service number. (Find this on your provider’s website or a recent invoice.) …
- Power your phone on. You will see a “SIM Locked” or “Enter PUK” message. …
- Type in a new four- to eight-digit PIN code when prompted, then press “OK.”
Why is my phone says mobile network unavailable?
This problem is caused by your SIM card not placed properly, hence, the mobile not available on network error may also occur. To fix this issue navigate to: … Mobile network settings. While you are in mobile settings, you have to hold the power button and the home buttons together until your device turns off.
Why is my Sim not allowed?
If the SIM card is not inserted properly, there may be chances of network-related errors. While removing the SIM card, ensure to check the SIM card slot and SIM shape properly. … If both the SIM card and slot are properly placed, then insert the SIM on another Android phone and check for the errors.
Where is the SIM card on my Galaxy S10?
At the top of the phone, insert the SIM tray removal tool into the hole on the SIM card/memory card tray, and then push until the tray pops out. Place the SIM card on the tray. Make sure that the gold contacts face down and the card is placed as shown.
How do I activate my SIM card in my Samsung Galaxy S10?
The following are the steps on how to activate Samsung Galaxy S10:
- Turn off your phone if it is not already.
- Insert your SIM card into your phone and turn your phone on.
- You will be asked to choose a language for your phone.
- Choose any language that you are comfortable with and continue with the setup procedure.
22 окт. 2020 г.
How do I clean my SIM card on my phone?
Clean the SIM card by blowing off dust, or use a soft cloth to carefully remove any residue from the gold contact area (don’t use soap or anything abrasive). Place the SIM card chip-side down into the tray and slide it back inside. If inserted correctly, the tray should go in easily. Restart your phone.
How do you reset a SIM card?
Resetting SIM card through the phone’s settings
Insert the SIM card into your cell phone’s SIM card slot and place the back cover securely. Then, turn on the phone. Step 2. Go to the “Settings” menu and choose “Reset” from the list of options that are displayed.