Remove your SIM card from the SIM card tray and then put the SIM card back. … Make sure that the SIM tray closes completely and isn’t loose. If you use a SIM tray from a different model iPhone, iPad, or from another phone manufacturer, it might not fit properly.
Why is my phone saying there is no SIM card?
Some possible causes could be that you didn’t insert the SIM card correctly or your Android device is experiencing a software issue. Whatever the reason, a solution needs to be found quickly when your phone says: “No SIM card detected.”
How do I know if there is a SIM card in my iPhone?
How to find the SIM number on your iPhone
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down the list until you’ll reach the General tab and tap on it.
- Click on the ‘About’ tab.
- Scroll down the list until you’ll see ‘ICCID’ and a series of number beside.
21 авг. 2015 г.
Why is my sim not working?
Your SIM card or device may be configured for your previous network and will need to be reconfigured. … Clean the gold connectors on the SIM with a clean lint-free cloth. Replace the battery and turn your phone on without the SIM. Turn your phone off, replace the SIM and restart the phone.
How do you unlock a SIM card?
How to Unlock a Locked SIM Card Manually
- Contact your wireless carrier by calling the toll-free customer service number. (Find this on your provider’s website or a recent invoice.) …
- Power your phone on. You will see a “SIM Locked” or “Enter PUK” message. …
- Type in a new four- to eight-digit PIN code when prompted, then press “OK.”
What happens if you switch SIM cards in iPhones?
Answer: A: Answer: A: If you change it for a SIM from the same carrier, nothing happens, the device continues working as before. If you change it for a SIM from another carrier and the phone is locked to the original, then it will work as a fancy iPod, none of the phone capabilities will be available.
Can you just switch SIM cards in iPhones?
Find your model below to locate the SIM tray. To pop open the SIM tray, insert a paper clip or a SIM-eject tool into the hole beside the tray. Place the new SIM card into the tray—it will fit only one way, because of the notch. …
How do I get my SIM card to work in my iPhone?
How to activate an iPhone
- Insert the SIM card in the tray and push it back into the phone. …
- Also, note that the SIM card must be activated by the cellular carrier you have a plan with. …
- Turn on your iPhone by holding down the Power button until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
13 авг. 2019 г.
Can I unlock my phone myself?
The simplest way to unlock your device is to ring your provider and ask for a Network Unlock Code (NUC). Most will provide you with one and some even do it for free once your contract is up. … Your phone company may be able to unlock the handset remotely. There are other unlocking options available.
How do you bypass a locked SIM card?
Steps to Unlock Android SIM using Android SIM Unlock
- Step 1: Launch Android SIM unlock software. …
- Step 2: Connect Android to Computer. …
- Step 3: Set Device in USB Settings. …
- Step 4: Unlock the Android SIM. …
- Step 5: Putting the Phone in Normal Mode.
How do you unlock a iPhone without knowing the password?
iPhone models with Face ID: Press and quickly release the “Volume Up” button. Press and quickly release the “Volume Down” button. Press and hold the “Top” button until your device goes into recovery mode. iPhone with Home button: Press and hold both the “Home” and the “Top” (or Side) buttons at the same time.