How do I access the SIM menu?
Settings -> Wireless Settings -> Sim & Network Settings -> Click on a sim (SIM 1 or SIM 2, this one is dual sim) -> Scroll to the bottom of the list and click on SIM Toolkit.
Does iPhone have SIM Toolkit?
The SIM Applications menu is found on iPhone, iPad, and Windows devices. For Android devices, see the SIM Toolkit article for more information. … After applying the SIM Sticker to your SIM card and putting it back into your phone, the SIM Toolkit will be available on your device.
Why is my Sim not showing on my iPhone?
Remove your SIM card from the SIM card tray and then put the SIM card back. … Make sure that the SIM tray closes completely and isn’t loose. If you use a SIM tray from a different model iPhone, iPad, or from another phone manufacturer, it might not fit properly.
How do I get my iPhone to read my SIM card?
Apple® iPhone® 6 / 6 Plus – View SIM Card Number
- From the Home screen, navigate: Settings > General > About.
- View the ICCID number.
Are iPhone text messages stored on SIM?
However, the iPhone does not store data, contacts or phone numbers on the SIM card. Messages are stored locally on a device and unable to be transferred to a new device via a SIM card. However, if you had an iPhone prior, you can backup the old iPhone via iCloud or iTunes and restore the new iPhone from backup.
How do I change the sim on my iPhone?
Manage your cellular plans for Dual SIM
- Go to Settings > Cellular.
- Do the following: Tap Cellular Data, then choose a default line. To allow iPhone to use either line depending on coverage and availability, turn on Allow Cellular Data Switching.
What happens if you switch SIM cards in iphones?
Answer: A: Answer: A: If you change it for a SIM from the same carrier, nothing happens, the device continues working as before. If you change it for a SIM from another carrier and the phone is locked to the original, then it will work as a fancy iPod, none of the phone capabilities will be available.
How do I access the SIM card on my iPhone 6?
Apple iPhone 6s / 6s Plus – Insert / Remove SIM Card
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- From the right-edge of the device, remove the SIM card tray. Utilize the SIM eject tool (or paperclip) to unlock the tray by inserting it into the provided slot.
- Do one of the following: Insert SIM card. …
- Insert the SIM card tray. Press in on the tray to lock it into place.
How can I open my SIM tray without pin?
Using a paper clip, thumbtack, or a push pin
For those who don’t have a SIM tray ejector on hand, the humble paper clip is one of the best alternatives. Just bend one of its ends and you’re good to go! But make sure you use a paper clip thin enough to fit into the tray’s hole.
What happens if you take out your SIM card and put it in another phone?
It contains all your contacts and settings, and it’s linked to your account. You can take the SIM card out, put it into another phone, and if someone calls your number, the new phone will ring. … The SIM card won’t work in other phones, and the phone won’t work with other SIM cards.
How do I open my SIM tray with pin?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and the SIM card on it.
- Carefully re-position the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.
Why is my sim not working in another phone?
Some of the problems with the SIM slot that can cause this problem: – SIM Card not inserted properly. – Loose SIM slot resulting in the card losing the connection with the reader of the device. – Accumulation of dust over the slot and SIM card reader making the slot incapable of reading the card properly.
Why is my phone not recognizing my SIM card?
SIM slot and connector sometimes accumulate dust over them, causing the device not to read the card properly. So you should look into this as well. Wipe the connector gently to remove the dirt. … A broken pin may also cause a problem of no sim card detected on an android phone.
What do you do when your Sim shows no network?
How to fix “Mobile network not Available”error on android phones
- Restart Your Device. …
- Remove SIM Card and Put it Back. …
- Check Network Settings. …
- Check whether phone is in Roaming Mode. …
- Update the phone system to fix software bugs. …
- Turn off mobile data and turn on it again. …
- Turn off WiFi. …
- Make sure Airplane mode is turned off.
14 июн. 2020 г.