The Motorola Band around the edge of the phone covers the SIM and memory card slots. Put your finger on the bottom corner of the Motorola Band around the phone’s edge. Pry the Motorola Band off to expose the card slots.
How do I remove the SIM card from my Moto G?
Moto G Play – Remove SIM Card
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- From the USB port (located on the bottom edge), gently lift and remove the battery cover.
- From the notch in lower edge of the battery compartment, lift and remove the battery.
- If necessary, remove the SD card.
- Remove the SIM card. …
- Insert the battery.
Where does the SIM card go in a Motorola?
Insert or remove SIM and memory cards – Moto E
- With the gold contacts facing down and the clipped corner toward the center of the phone, gently push the SIM card into the slot until it clicks.
- If the phone supports a second SIM, repeat the process in the second SIM card slot.
- Reattach the battery door.
How do I remove SIM card from Moto g6?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- With the phone facing screen-up, insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray.
- Remove the SIM card from the smaller slot in the tray.
Where is the SIM card in Moto g5 plus?
With the phone facing down, insert the SIM tool into the tray hole to pop out the tray. 2. Put in the SIM card with the gold contacts facing up. Put in an optional microSD card on the tray’s back with the contacts facing down.
How do I remove the SIM card from my MOTO g4?
Follow the steps below to remove and replace your SIM card.
- Remove back cover. Put your fingernail in the charging port. With your thumb on the Motorola symbol, pry the cover off. …
- Replace SIM card. After removing the cover, insert or remove cards as needed: To remove a SIM card or adapter, slide it out. …
- Replace back cover.
How do I change the SIM card in my Motorola?
First Steps: Turn off and unplug the phone.
- Remove the back cover. Use your fingernail to pry open the bottom of the back cover. …
- Remove a SIM card. Push the SIM card in to release it, then slide it out. …
- Insert a SIM card. …
- Power the phone back on.
Does the Moto G have a SIM card?
The Moto G uses a micro SIM card.
What kind of SIM card does the Moto g7 use?
This device supports a nano size SIM card. Use the SIM tool or a paper clip to eject the SIM card / SD card tray.
Where is the SIM card on the Moto G6?
The SIM & microSD tray is located on the top left side of the device. To insert a SIM or microSD card, insert a SIM tool or paperclip into the small hole to eject the SIM & microSD tray.
Does Motorola G6 have a SIM card?
Instructions on inserting/removing your SIM can help with activation issues/errors, browser connection problems, and a blank/frozen screen. Don’t attempt to insert/remove the SIM card while the device is powered on. Once the tray is removed, lift the SIM card from the tray. …
Does the back come off a Motorola G6?
For the following Moto G phones, you cannot remove the back cover unless you break it (or use a heat gun : … Moto G6 (Moto G6, Moto G6 Plus, and Moto G6 Play).
What kind of SIM card does the Moto G5 plus use?
Moto G5 Plus uses nano SIM card only.
Prior to Moto G5 Plus, all Moto G phones used micro SIM card.
What size SIM card does a Motorola G5 take?
|Body||Dimensions||144.3 x 73 x 9.5 mm (5.68 x 2.87 x 0.37 in)|
|Weight||145 g (5.11 oz)|
|Build||Glass front, aluminum/plastic back, plastic frame|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
How do I remove the SIM card from my Motorola Android phone?
First Steps: Power off and unplug the phone.
- Open the SIM tray. Pull out the volume keys/SIM tray, located on the right edge of the device, with your fingernail.
- Remove the nano SIM card. …
- Insert a nano SIM card. …
- Close the SIM card tray.