Lock your SIM card with a PIN (personal identification number) to require an identification code for phone calls and cellular-data usage. … Then, every time you restart your device or remove the SIM card, your SIM card will automatically lock and you’ll see “Locked SIM” in the status bar. Don’t try to guess your SIM PIN.
Why is my phone saying locked SIM?
The SIM card on your mobile phone will become locked if you enter an incorrect personal identification number (PIN) three times. To unlock it you must reset your PIN by entering your SIM card’s unique unlock key (also called a PIN unblocking key or PUK).
What do you do when your iPhone SIM is locked?
How to (accidentally) lock yourself out of your SIM card
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap Cellular. Source: iMore.
- Select SIM PIN.
- Tap the toggle to turn SIM PIN to OFF. Source: iMore.
- If you fail the three attempts, your iPhone will ask for a PUK Code, which you can only obtain by calling your carrier. Source: iMore.
22 окт. 2020 г.
Can a SIM locked iPhone be unlocked?
You’ll discover that your iPhone has been locked to a particular network if you insert a SIM card from another network into the iPhone and attempt to make a call. … Unlocking your iPhone is completely legal if you purchased the device unsubsidised or have finished paying for your contract.
How do you unlock a locked SIM?
How to Unlock a Locked SIM Card Manually
- Contact your wireless carrier by calling the toll-free customer service number. (Find this on your provider’s website or a recent invoice.) …
- Power your phone on. You will see a “SIM Locked” or “Enter PUK” message. …
- Type in a new four- to eight-digit PIN code when prompted, then press “OK.”
How do I remove my SIM card PIN from my iPhone?
Turn your SIM PIN on or off
- If you have an iPhone, go to Settings > Cellular > SIM PIN. If you have an iPad, go to Settings > Mobile Data > SIM PIN.
- Turn on your SIM PIN or turn it off.
- If asked, enter your SIM PIN. If you’ve never used one, enter the default SIM PIN from your carrier. …
- Tap Done.
5 дек. 2018 г.
How can I get into a locked iPhone?
Press and quickly release the “Volume Down” button. Press and hold the “Top” button until your device goes into recovery mode. iPhone with Home button: Press and hold both the “Home” and the “Top” (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.
Why does my iPhone say its locked?
If you or someone else enters your password, security questions, or other account information incorrectly too many times, your Apple ID automatically locks to protect your security and you can’t sign in to any Apple services.
Can a stolen iPhone be unlocked?
The Bottom Line. All in all, if you use a simple screen lock passcode or you disable Find My iPhone feature, your iPhone will be easily unlocked once it’s lost or stolen. So for security reasons, be sure to use a strong passcode and turn on Find My iPhone at any time to prevent accidents.
How can I tell if my iPhone is unlocked without a SIM?
2. How to know if iPhone is unlocked without Sim card
- You can find the IMEL number series at the back of your device.
- Unlock the device and go to ‘Settings’ and proceed with ‘about’ option to view the IMEI number.
Can I unlock a phone myself?
Device Unlock is only available for Android devices and allows customers to request and unlock their phone directly from the app. Learn more about how to use it at T-Mobile support.
What is my SIM unlock code?
2) The SIM card unlock code, is the PIN number that came by default on your SIM card or the SIM card PIN that you set yourself.
How do you bypass a SIM card PIN?
If you do not want to enter the SIM PIN code each time you start your Android smartphone or tablet, set the “Lock SIM card” switch to Off, by tapping on it. You are now asked to enter your existing PIN, for the SIM card. Enter the PIN code, and tap OK.
How do I unlock my phone if I forgot my pin?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.