Remove your SIM card from the SIM card tray and then put the SIM card back. … Make sure that the SIM tray closes completely and isn’t loose. If you use a SIM tray from a different model iPhone, iPad, or from another phone manufacturer, it might not fit properly.
How do you fix an invalid SIM card?
- What is an Invalid SIM card error? …
- How Do You Fix An Invalid SIM Card On Android? …
- Solution 1: Restart Your Android Phone. …
- Solution 2: Remove The SIM Card And Battery. …
- Solution 3: Clear Cache And Data On Android Phone. …
- Solution 4: Change Network Mode To Auto. …
- Solution 5: Insert A Valid SIM Card.
Why does my cell phone say invalid SIM?
Your iPhone may say Invalid SIM if there’s software error within the cellular settings. … You’ll have to reenter them after resetting your iPhone. To reset your iPhone’s network settings, go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. You’ll have to enter your iPhone passcode, then confirm the reset.
Why is my SIM card not working?
SIM slot and connector sometimes accumulate dust over them, causing the device not to read the card properly. So you should look into this as well. Wipe the connector gently to remove the dirt. … A broken pin may also cause a problem of no sim card detected on an android phone.
What happens if you switch SIM cards in iphones?
Answer: A: Answer: A: If you change it for a SIM from the same carrier, nothing happens, the device continues working as before. If you change it for a SIM from another carrier and the phone is locked to the original, then it will work as a fancy iPod, none of the phone capabilities will be available.
How do you unlock a SIM card?
How to Unlock a Locked SIM Card Manually
- Contact your wireless carrier by calling the toll-free customer service number. (Find this on your provider’s website or a recent invoice.) …
- Power your phone on. You will see a “SIM Locked” or “Enter PUK” message. …
- Type in a new four- to eight-digit PIN code when prompted, then press “OK.”
How do I activate my iPhone sim card?
- Insert a pin into the hole on the right side of the iPhone. …
- Insert your micro SIM card into the SIM tray. …
- Connect the iPhone to your computer using the data cable.
- Open iTunes.
- Click the “Continue” button in the iTunes window.
- Click the “Activate” button to complete the iPhone 4 activation process.
How do I clean my SIM card on my phone?
Clean the SIM card by blowing off dust, or use a soft cloth to carefully remove any residue from the gold contact area (don’t use soap or anything abrasive). Place the SIM card chip-side down into the tray and slide it back inside. If inserted correctly, the tray should go in easily. Restart your phone.
Can I unlock my phone myself?
The simplest way to unlock your device is to ring your provider and ask for a Network Unlock Code (NUC). Most will provide you with one and some even do it for free once your contract is up. … Your phone company may be able to unlock the handset remotely. There are other unlocking options available.
Why won’t my SIM card work in a different phone?
If a phone is locked, the service provider has installed some software on the phone that ties the subscriber ID number on the SIM card to the serial number of that particular phone. … The SIM card won’t work in other phones, and the phone won’t work with other SIM cards.
How do you check if your iPhone is unlocked?
The simplest method of checking if an iPhone is locked or unlocked is to check in the Settings app.
- Open Settings.
- Tap Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options. …
- Check for an option named Mobile Data Network (or Cellular Data Network).
- If you see an option for Mobile Data Network, your iPhone is most likely unlocked.
3 мар. 2020 г.
Why is my SIM card network not available?
The network error can be fixed by re-inserting the SIM card properly. … Step 1: Power off your Android smartphone and remove both battery and SIM card. Step 2: Wait for about 5 minutes and then insert SIM and battery. Step 3: Switch of the device.
How do you know if your SIM is activated?
know your new SIM has been activated when you see the signal bars at the top of your device’s screen. Activate your new SIM.
Why is my SIM card locked?
The SIM card on your mobile phone will become locked if you enter an incorrect personal identification number (PIN) three times. To unlock it you must reset your PIN by entering your SIM card’s unique unlock key (also called a PIN unblocking key or PUK).