To pop open the SIM tray, insert a paper clip or a SIM-eject tool into the hole beside the tray. Push in, towards the iPhone, but don’t force it. If you’re having difficulty ejecting the SIM tray, take your device to your carrier or an Apple Store for help.
How can I open my iPhone SIM card without the tool?
Using a paper clip, thumbtack, or a push pin
For those who don’t have a SIM tray ejector on hand, the humble paper clip is one of the best alternatives. Just bend one of its ends and you’re good to go! But make sure you use a paper clip thin enough to fit into the tray’s hole.
How do you open an iPhone SIM card slot without a paperclip?
In some scenarios, a paperclip can be a little difficult to come across, but most offices and businesses have staplers, so try asking to borrow a single staple. You can use the thin metal prong on a single staple to force the SIM tray on an iPhone or iPad open when you forget your SIM eject tool.
What can I use to open SIM card slot?
Try These Items to Eject a SIM Tray
- Paper clip: Most small and average size paper clips work by bending one side. …
- Safety pin: Not all sizes of safety pins work. …
- Earring: An earring works in a pinch. …
- Staple: A standard staple can come through in a pinch, but it may be hard to use because of how thin and flexible it is.
22 дек. 2020 г.
How do you open a SIM card tray without the tool?
Visit a phone store!
- Earring or piercing. The right tool for the job might be closer than you think, as in on your body. …
- Paperclip. Probably the next most common thing, if you happen to work in an office. …
- Needle. …
19 июл. 2019 г.
How do I activate my SIM card?
Activating your SIM.
- Insert your SIM into your phone and switch it on. …
- We’ll text you to let you know we’ve started activating your SIM. …
- We’ll send you a second text telling you to turn your phone off and on again.
- Your SIM will be activated when you restart your phone.
What do you do if your SIM card doesn’t come out?
Use a paper clip or ejection tool to press the eject button and ideally the tray will function again. If this fails, turn the phone upside down so the tray is facing the ground and press the ejection button several times. The extra force of gravity may help the tray spring loose.
How do you open the SIM card slot with the ejector pin?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and the SIM card on it.
- Carefully re-position the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.
How do you remove a SIM card with a paperclip?
Gently insert the small paperclip you bent earlier into the small pinhole opening in the SIM tray. Apply a small amount of pressure until the SIM tray pops out of the iPhone or iPad. Don’t apply pressure at an angle, only in the direction of the pin hole. Grab hold of the SIM tray and pull straight out.
What is the SIM eject tool?
THE SIM TRAY EJECTOR BY iSYFIX Opens and help to eject the sim card from the tray on your devices. This Sim Tool guarantees the efficient removal of the Sim from the tray. The Sim Tray Ejector iSYFIX, it’s a good sim card eject tool replacement. IT IS COMPATIBLE with different devices, cell phones or tablets.