Ensure the device is powered off. From the top edge of the device, remove the SIM card tray. Utilize the SIM removal tool (or small paperclip) to unlock the tray by inserting it into the provided slot. Ensure the gold contacts are facing away from the screen and the notch is aligned with the SIM tray.
How do I remove the SIM card from a Samsung Galaxy S8 without the tool?
Using Paperclip to remove SIM card
Probably the next most common thing if you happen to work in an office. Not the fat plastic coated paperclips, but pretty much any small paper clip will get your SIM Card tray ejected. And when you’re done you can use it to attach various bits of paper together.
How do I open the SD card slot on my Galaxy S8?
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ – Insert or Remove SD / Memory Card
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- From the top of the device, insert the eject tool (from the original box) into the SIM / microSD slot. If the eject tool isn’t available, use a paper clip. The tray should slide out.
- Do one of the following: Insert SD / memory card. …
- Close the SD / memory card tray.
Where is the SIM card on a Samsung S8?
LOCATE SIM TRAY: The SIM & microSD tray is located on the top left side of the device. To insert a SIM card, first insert a SIM tool or paperclip into the small hole to eject the SIM tray. Note: To prevent data corruption, it is recommended to unmount your memory card before removing it.
How do I take my SIM card out without the tool?
Using a paper clip, thumbtack, or a push pin
For those who don’t have a SIM tray ejector on hand, the humble paper clip is one of the best alternatives. Just bend one of its ends and you’re good to go! But make sure you use a paper clip thin enough to fit into the tray’s hole.
Can you open the back of a Samsung Galaxy S8?
Removing the back cover. Now you have to release the back cover of the Galaxy S8. As this is glued, you will need a heat gun or a regular hairdryer. The heat will loosen the glue, so that you can remove the back cover more easily.
Can you take the battery out of a galaxy S8?
This is a uni-body device with an internal battery that cannot be removed. If you need to remove and re-insert the battery to soft reset the device, follow these steps: Press and hold the Power and Volume down key for up to 45 seconds. Wait as the device restarts.
How do you take the back off a Samsung?
To remove the back cover, simply locate the notch on the side of your Galaxy phone. Then, use your fingernail or a guitar pick to pry it up and away from your phone until it’s completely removed.
What is the best SD card for Samsung S8?
Best microSD Cards for Galaxy S8 in 2021
- For the long haul: Samsung EVO Select 128GB.
- Extreme value: SanDisk Extreme 64GB.
- An Elite choice: PNY U3 Pro Elite 128GB.
- Samsung for less: Samsung EVO+ 32GB microSD.
- High capacity, low price: SanDisk Ultra 200GB microSD.
- Best for apps: Lexar Professional 667x 256GB.
14 дек. 2020 г.
Does the Samsung S8 have expandable memory?
[Galaxy S8/S8+] What is the accepted external memory size of the S8/S8+? The device can accept external memory as an expandable storage up to (256 GB): MicroSD support (up to 256GB).
Why is my Samsung Galaxy S8 not reading SD card?
Try using a different microSD card on your phone then check if the issue still occurs. If it doesn’t then the problem could be caused by a faulty microSD card. To check if the problem is caused by a software glitch you should backup your phone data then do a factory reset.
How do I get SIM card out of old Samsung?
How to Remove a SIM card:
- Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the SIM tray to loosen the tray. To find the location of the SIM tray on your device please check the full product manual. …
- Gently pull the SIM tray from the tray slot.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Insert the SIM tray back into the tray slot.
8 дек. 2020 г.
Can I put my SIM card in another phone?
Basically, any unlocked iPhone after iPhone 5 or any unlocked Android phone since 2013 should be compatible with SIM cards.
What size SIM is Samsung S8?
A Samsung Galaxy S8 uses a Nano sized SIM Card. The correct SIM size in a 3-in-1 punch out is shown below.