How do I change the default SIM for SMS on iPhone?
Go to your iPhone’s Home screen by pressing your phone’s Home button.
- From the Home screen, locate and tap on the Contacts app.
- Choose the contact that you want to set a default SIM card for SMS and calls.
- Tap on the Edit button located in the upper-right part of the screen.
10 июл. 2019 г.
How do I change the message on my SIM?
Go to the phone settings.
- Select SIM Card settings.
- In the new page click on Message or Call settings.
- In the Popup 3 options will be available, always use SIM 1, Always use SIM 2 and Ask every time,
How do I change the primary number on my iPhone?
Here’s how to change the phone number on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Phone.
- Tap My Number.
- Use the delete button to remove the old number.
- Use the keypad to enter the new number.
- Tap Save.
- Restart the iPhone.
3 нояб. 2015 г.
How do you switch SIM cards on an iPhone?
How to switch SIM cards on iPhone
- Insert the tool or paperclip into the small pinhole on to the SIM tray. …
- Gently press the paperclip until the SIM tray pops out of the iPhone.
- Pull the SIM tray out.
- Take out your SIM card.
- Re-insert the tray.
1 сент. 2020 г.
How do I change the text number on my iPhone?
On your iPhone:
- Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage is on. …
- Tap Send & Receive. …
- In the “You can receive iMessages” section, make sure that your phone number and Apple ID are selected.
11 дек. 2020 г.
How do I change my message settings on my iPhone?
Change message notifications on iPhone
- Go to Settings > Notifications > Messages.
- Choose options, including the following: Turn Allow Notifications on or off. Set the position and locations of message notifications. Choose the alert sound for message notifications. Choose when message previews should appear.
How do I get rid of default SIM card?
To remove this selection,
- Go-to the contact that is being called from a specific sim.
- On the contact page, on the top right corner click on the “3 dots”
- In the drop-down, there is an option “Set Default Sim”, click on it, then select “Ask Every Time”.
19 мар. 2018 г.
Why do I have a primary and secondary phone number?
Primary Mobile Number and Secondary Mobile Number can be used when you have stored your contact details on RapidSMS. … Secondary Mobile Number can be used in this scenario, example a student has 2 contacts, mother’s phone number as the primary mobile Number and father’s will be the secondary mobile phone number.
What does primary mean on iPhone?
Set Primary as default–voice, SMS, Data, iMessage, and FaceTime all use your primary number. Use Secondary–voice, SMS, Data, iMessage, and FaceTime use your secondary number. Set Secondary for Data only–keeps primary for voice, SMS, iMessage, and FaceTime but data uses your secondary number.
What does it mean when it says number changed to primary on iPhone?
You can send texts, pictures, and videos messages from the Messages app. When you send or receive messages (iMessage or SMS/MMS), you may see a notification saying “Number changed to Primary” (see below). … This will let you use two phone numbers. And this dual SIM capabilities are causing this problem.
What does primary phone number mean?
The main phone number on a phone account is the first (primary) number associated with your phone account. Your main phone number is the first 10 digits of your account number.
What happens when you switch SIM cards iPhone?
If you change it for a SIM from the same carrier, nothing happens, the device continues working as before. If you change it for a SIM from another carrier and the phone is locked to the original, then it will work as a fancy iPod, none of the phone capabilities will be available.
Does switching SIM card activate iPhone?
Despite what has been posted, when you change a SIM the phone contacts Apple’s activation server to verify that the phone is unlocked for the new SIM’s carrier. So yes, it is normal for a phone to re-activate when you change the SIM.
What happens if you take out your SIM card and put it in another phone?
It contains all your contacts and settings, and it’s linked to your account. You can take the SIM card out, put it into another phone, and if someone calls your number, the new phone will ring. … The SIM card won’t work in other phones, and the phone won’t work with other SIM cards.