Turn the device off and hold it securely with the front facing down. Open the SD & SIM slot cover with your thumb or finger. Pull the SIM tray out from the nano SIM slot. Place the nano SIM card into the tray with the card’s gold contacts facing up and its cut-off corner facing out.
What size SIM card does a HTC One use?
HTC One M8s uses a nano SIM card. Use a standard nano SIM card only. Inserting a modified card that is thicker than the standard nano SIM card may cause the card to not fit properly or damage the card slot.
How do I put an SD card in my HTC phone?
Insert / remove SD card
Insert the tip of the tray eject tool (or a small bent paperclip) into the tray eject hole next to the microSD tray slot. Push the tip all the way into the hole until the microSD card tray ejects. Pull out the microSD card tray. Pace the microSD card (contacts facing down) into the tray.
How do I set up a SIM card?
How to Activate Your Android Phone: 7 Super Simple Steps
- Step 1: Use an Existing Account. …
- Step 2: Make Sure It Is Compatible. …
- Step 3: Authorize Your New Device. …
- Step 4: Check the SIM. …
- Step 5: Add a Device with an App. …
- Step 6: Confirm with the App. …
- Step 7: Phone it In.
17 янв. 2020 г.
How do I put my SIM card in my HTC One m8?
Insert SIM Card – The all new HTC One® (M8)
- Ensure that the device is powered off.
- From the upper-left edge of the device, remove the card tray. …
- With the gold contacts facing down and the notch located in the lower right, insert the SIM card into the tray (figure 1) then insert the card tray (figure 2).
Do all SIM cards fit all phones?
All phones need SIM cards, but they don’t all need SIM cards of the same size. In fact, there are three different sizes in use, namely Standard, Micro and Nano. … Plus, you’ll find some advice for what to do if you end up with a SIM card that’s the wrong size for your phone.
Can I cut my SIM card to fit?
We’re using a pair of small nail scissors to cut through the SIM card. It is typically as easy to cut through the metal of the SIM card as it is the plastic card surrounding it. You can also use regular scissors but the smaller pair offer more accuracy.
What is the latest HTC smartphone?
HTC U12+ delivers performance that will leave you breathless. A phone that isn’t afraid of getting wet x . More memory and better connectivity for faster speeds. The latest and most powerful chipset and much more.
Where is the SIM card on HTC One?
- Insert the tip of the tray eject tool (or a small bent paperclip) into the hole next to the micro SIM card tray located on the left top of the side of the phone with the display facing up.
- Push the tip all the way into the hole until the SIM card tray ejects.
- Pull the SIM card tray out.
Does the HTC One have a SD card slot?
Insert SD / Memory Card – The all new HTC One® (M8)
This device supports microSDTM (TransFlash) memory cards (64GB max). … With the display facing down, utilize the insertion/removal tool to unlock the memory card tray by inserting it into the provided slot (pictured below) then remove the tray.
What happens if you take out your SIM card and put it in another phone?
It contains all your contacts and settings, and it’s linked to your account. You can take the SIM card out, put it into another phone, and if someone calls your number, the new phone will ring. … The SIM card won’t work in other phones, and the phone won’t work with other SIM cards.
When should I get a new SIM card?
If you encounter any of the issues listed below then you might have a SIM card that is not working properly anymore.
- Calls being interrupted, or messages delayed.
- Pin code requested without rebooting the phone.
- Sound quality decreasing.
- Battery life reduced.
- Phone getting warm.
Should I use the new SIM card or old one?
When you get your new device it will come with a brand new SIM Card. Your old SIM Card should fit too, but it is recommended that you use the new one.
Does an HTC have a SIM card?
HTC One A9 uses a nano SIM card. Use a standard nano SIM card only. Inserting a modified card that is thicker than the standard nano SIM card may cause the card to not fit properly or damage the card slot.
How do I remove the SIM card from my HTC Desire?
Insert / Remove SIM Card – HTC Desire 626
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- With screen facing down, open the SIM/SD card cover.
- With screen facing down, pull out the SIM card tray.
- Do one of the following: Insert SIM card. …
- Close the slot cover and carefully press the cover until it clicks into place.