How do you open SIM card slot on HTC?
Insert the tip of the tray eject tool that came with your phone—or a small bent paperclip—into the nano SIM tray eject hole. Push the tip all the way into the hole until the card tray ejects. Pull the card tray out, and remove the nano SIM card. Make sure that you insert the empty card tray back into the slot.
How do you open SIM card slot on HTC One without key?
Here are 4 few handy ways to open the SIM card slot without a SIM tool.
- Earring or piercing. The right tool for the job might be closer than you think, as in right inside your own body. …
- Using Paperclip to remove SIM card. …
- Use Needle to remove SIM card. …
7 сент. 2018 г.
How do you open a SIM card slot without a key?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and the SIM card on it.
- Carefully re-position the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.
How do you put a SIM card in a HTC phone?
Turn the device off and hold it securely with the front facing down. Open the SD & SIM slot cover with your thumb or finger. Pull the SIM tray out from the nano SIM slot. Place the nano SIM card into the tray with the card’s gold contacts facing up and its cut-off corner facing out.
Does an HTC have a SIM card?
HTC One A9 uses a nano SIM card. Use a standard nano SIM card only. Inserting a modified card that is thicker than the standard nano SIM card may cause the card to not fit properly or damage the card slot.
Where is the SIM card on HTC One?
- Insert the tip of the tray eject tool (or a small bent paperclip) into the hole next to the micro SIM card tray located on the left top of the side of the phone with the display facing up.
- Push the tip all the way into the hole until the SIM card tray ejects.
- Pull the SIM card tray out.
What do you do if your SIM card tray is stuck?
Peel off the protective layer and stick it on to the sim tray opening. Apply some pressure towards the sim tray. Now try to bend the tape so it’s only on a sim card tray (don’t bend it completely). Pull the tape hard and sim card tray should go with it.
How do you put a SIM card in without the tray?
After you remove the back glass and separate the midframe from the LCD frame (with the motherboard), you’ll have to get very pointy tipped tweezers and slowly work the SIM card out of the SIM tray mounted on the motherboard. This is the method that may result in the least amount of damage.
How do I open the SIM card slot on my phone?
To pop open the SIM tray, insert a paper clip or a SIM-eject tool into the hole beside the tray. Push in, towards the iPhone, but don’t force it. If you’re having difficulty ejecting the SIM tray, take your device to your network provider or an Apple Store for help.
Why can’t I open the SIM card slot on my iPhone?
If your SIM won’t open the normal way and you’ve applied sufficient force, it tells me there may be something jammed in there or it may be somehow stuck. … You could partially remove your iPhone’s screen try ejecting the SIM Tray and then push down on the it where it is exposed by the removed screen.
How do you open a SIM card slot with a paperclip?
Gently insert the small paperclip you bent earlier into the small pinhole opening in the SIM tray. Apply a small amount of pressure until the SIM tray pops out of the iPhone or iPad. Don’t apply pressure at an angle, only in the direction of the pin hole. Grab hold of the SIM tray and pull straight out.
How do I put my SIM card in my HTC One m8?
Insert SIM Card – The all new HTC One® (M8)
- Ensure that the device is powered off.
- From the upper-left edge of the device, remove the card tray. …
- With the gold contacts facing down and the notch located in the lower right, insert the SIM card into the tray (figure 1) then insert the card tray (figure 2).
How do I open my HTC phone?
Removing the back cover
- With one hand, securely hold HTC Desire 620 with the bottom edge facing up and the back facing you.
- With your other hand, press your thumb on the back cover. …
- Slowly detach the cover from the phone to remove it.
How do I remove the SIM card from my HTC Desire 626?
Insert / Remove SIM Card – HTC Desire 626
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- With screen facing down, open the SIM/SD card cover.
- With screen facing down, pull out the SIM card tray.
- Do one of the following: Insert SIM card. …
- Close the slot cover and carefully press the cover until it clicks into place.