Turn the phone off, then remove the back cover and the battery (as demonstrated in the previous instructions). Locate the slot for the SIM card (the lower of the two slots above the upper-right corner of the battery compartment) and gently slide the SIM card out to remove it.
How do you open LG phone?
Place your thumbnail into the empty SIM tray slot and use a pry tool to gently work the back cover off your LG G2. Continue to gently slide the pry tool around the entire device until the back cover is completely separated from the phone.
How do I get my SIM card out of my phone without the tray?
I took a very small paper clip and straightened one bend. Then using a needle nose pliers, I made a 90 degree bend at the end of the straightened piece, only about 2mm long. I very gently got this bent portion behind the stuck SIM card and was able to pull it out. Card and phone both work fine.
How do I get my SIM card out of slot?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and the SIM card on it.
- Carefully re-position the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.
How do I remove the SIM card from my LG g4?
- Power off the device and then locate the release notch.
- Remove the back cover using the notch.
- Remove the battery using the notch located at the bottom of the compartment. …
- Push down the black eject switch in the upper-right corner of the SIM slot to release the SIM.
How do I open the back of my LG phone?
Press the back cover release key located at the bottom side of the device. Grab the back cover and remove it from the device.
How do I unlock my LG phone without the password?
Firstly, turn off your device by pressing the Power key for a while. Once it is done, press and hold the Home, Power, and Volume Up key at the same time. In some LG models, the key combination is Power + Volume Down button. Keep pressing the keys until you get the recovery mode screen.
What do you do if your SIM card won’t come out?
Use a paper clip or ejection tool to press the eject button and ideally the tray will function again. If this fails, turn the phone upside down so the tray is facing the ground and press the ejection button several times. The extra force of gravity may help the tray spring loose.
Can you put a SIM card in an Iphone without the tray?
It won’t pick up the SIM immediately (You need a few seconds) but yes, you don’t need to restart or kill anything to get it to work. In case of a price or availability issue, you could also use a N4 tray.
How do I activate my SIM card?
Activating your SIM.
- Insert your SIM into your phone and switch it on. …
- We’ll text you to let you know we’ve started activating your SIM. …
- We’ll send you a second text telling you to turn your phone off and on again.
- Your SIM will be activated when you restart your phone.
How do I remove the SIM card from my LG G8 ThinQ?
LG G8 ThinQ – Insert / Remove SIM Card
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- From the right edge of the device (display facing up), remove the card tray. Utilize the insertion/removal tool to unlock the tray by inserting it into the provided slot then remove the tray.
- Do one of the following: Insert SIM card. …
- Insert the card tray.
Does an LG flip phone have a SIM card?
Your LG Classic Flip needs cards to operate. The SIM card is the most important. It acts as a connector between your phone and the network.