Probably the next most common thing if you happen to work in an office. Not the fat plastic coated paperclips, but pretty much any small paper clip will get your SIM Card tray ejected. And when you’re done you can use it to attach various bits of paper together.
How do I remove the SIM card tray without the tool?
For those who don’t have a SIM tray ejector on hand, the humble paper clip is one of the best alternatives. Just bend one of its ends and you’re good to go! But make sure you use a paper clip thin enough to fit into the tray’s hole. Apply pressure gently so that the metal doesn’t get all mangled.
How do you open a SIM card slot without a key?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and the SIM card on it.
- Carefully re-position the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.
How do I open the SIM card tray on my Galaxy S8?
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ – Insert SIM Card
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- From the top edge of the device, remove the SIM card tray. Utilize the SIM removal tool (or small paperclip) to unlock the tray by inserting it into the provided slot.
- Do one of the following: Insert SIM card. …
- Insert the SIM card tray into the device.
What do I do if I can’t get my SIM card out?
Use a paper clip or ejection tool to press the eject button and ideally the tray will function again. If this fails, turn the phone upside down so the tray is facing the ground and press the ejection button several times. The extra force of gravity may help the tray spring loose.
How do I activate my SIM card?
Activating your SIM.
- Insert your SIM into your phone and switch it on. …
- We’ll text you to let you know we’ve started activating your SIM. …
- We’ll send you a second text telling you to turn your phone off and on again.
- Your SIM will be activated when you restart your phone.
How do you remove a SIM card with a paperclip?
Gently insert the small paperclip you bent earlier into the small pinhole opening in the SIM tray. Apply a small amount of pressure until the SIM tray pops out of the iPhone or iPad. Don’t apply pressure at an angle, only in the direction of the pin hole. Grab hold of the SIM tray and pull straight out.
How do I get SIM card out of old Samsung?
How to Remove a SIM card:
- Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the SIM tray to loosen the tray. To find the location of the SIM tray on your device please check the full product manual. …
- Gently pull the SIM tray from the tray slot.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Insert the SIM tray back into the tray slot.
8 дек. 2020 г.
Can I put my SIM card in another phone?
Basically, any unlocked iPhone after iPhone 5 or any unlocked Android phone since 2013 should be compatible with SIM cards.
How do I put another SIM in my galaxy S8?
- Take out the SIM tray. …
- Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot.
- Place the SIM or USIM card on the tray with the gold-colored contacts facing downwards. …
- Gently press the SIM or USIM card into the tray to secure it. …
- Insert the tray back into the tray slot.
24 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I replicate my Galaxy S8 phone screen on my TV or computer?
On the S8, swipe down the quick menu by swiping with 2 fingers from the top of the screen down. Swipe left, then choose “Smart View“. Select the Miracast device in the list, and you’re mirroring to the TV.