For those who don’t have a SIM tray ejector on hand, the humble paper clip is one of the best alternatives. Just bend one of its ends and you’re good to go! But make sure you use a paper clip thin enough to fit into the tray’s hole.
How do you open a SIM card slot without a key?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and the SIM card on it.
- Carefully re-position the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.
How do you remove the SIM card from a galaxy S9?
Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ – Insert / Remove SIM Card
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- From the top edge of the device (display facing up), remove the card tray then do one of the following: Insert SIM card. Ensure the gold contacts are facing down, then press in on the card to lock into place. Remove SIM card. …
- Reinsert the SIM card tray then press to lock into place.
What do you do if your SIM card doesn’t come out?
Use a paper clip or ejection tool to press the eject button and ideally the tray will function again. If this fails, turn the phone upside down so the tray is facing the ground and press the ejection button several times. The extra force of gravity may help the tray spring loose.
What do you do if your SIM card tray is stuck?
Peel off the protective layer and stick it on to the sim tray opening. Apply some pressure towards the sim tray. Now try to bend the tape so it’s only on a sim card tray (don’t bend it completely). Pull the tape hard and sim card tray should go with it.
How do I change the SIM card in my Samsung?
How to Remove a SIM card:
- Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the SIM tray to loosen the tray. To find the location of the SIM tray on your device please check the full product manual. …
- Gently pull the SIM tray from the tray slot.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Insert the SIM tray back into the tray slot.
8 дек. 2020 г.
How do you remove a SIM card with a paperclip?
Gently insert the small paperclip you bent earlier into the small pinhole opening in the SIM tray. Apply a small amount of pressure until the SIM tray pops out of the iPhone or iPad. Don’t apply pressure at an angle, only in the direction of the pin hole. Grab hold of the SIM tray and pull straight out.
What can I use as a SIM eject tool?
Using alternatives to get your SIM card out
- Paperclip. In many situations, a paperclip makes a viable alternative to a SIM eject tool. …
- Staple. …
- Sewing Pin. …
- Toothpick. …
Why does my Galaxy s9 says no SIM card?
The SIM card not inserted error denotes that your device is unable to recognize or detect the SIM card. It can be due to a software glitch or it could be that the SIM card or SIM card slot is damaged. Before you get a new SIM card from your carrier, you can try these subsequent workarounds to fix the error on your end.
Can I put my SIM card in another phone?
Basically, any unlocked iPhone after iPhone 5 or any unlocked Android phone since 2013 should be compatible with SIM cards.
Does Samsung S20 have a SIM card?
Every device in the S20 range has a hybrid SIM tray. Hybrid SIM trays have one SIM card slot and a second slot that can take a second SIM or a microSD card. … The S20 range also supports eSIMs.
What is the biggest SD card for Galaxy S9?
The Galaxy S9 lets you use a microSD, microSDHC, or a microSDXC card to expand memory space (up to 400 GB). This secure digital card lets you exchange pictures, music, and data with microSD compatible devices.
What is the max SD card for Galaxy S9?
The Galaxy S9 and S9+ support microSD cards of up to 400GB, instead of just 256GB as we’ve seen until now.
How do I open the SD card slot on my phone?
Insert / remove SD card
- Hold the phone face up with the top panel facing you.
- Insert the tip of the tray eject tool (or a small bent paperclip) into the tray eject hole next to the microSD & SIM tray slot.
- Push the tip all the way into the hole until the tray ejects.
- Pull out the tray.