What do I do if my SIM card is locked?
The SIM card on your mobile phone will become locked if you enter an incorrect personal identification number (PIN) three times. To unlock it you must reset your PIN by entering your SIM card’s unique unlock key (also called a PIN unblocking key or PUK).
How do you unlock a locked SIM?
How to Unlock a Locked SIM Card Manually
- Contact your wireless carrier by calling the toll-free customer service number. (Find this on your provider’s website or a recent invoice.) …
- Power your phone on. You will see a “SIM Locked” or “Enter PUK” message. …
- Type in a new four- to eight-digit PIN code when prompted, then press “OK.”
What do I do if my iPhone wont read my SIM card?
If you see ‘invalid SIM’ or ‘no SIM’ on your iPhone or iPad
- Make sure that you have an active plan with your wireless carrier.
- Update your iPhone or iPad to the latest version of iOS.
- Restart your iPhone or iPad.
- Check for a carrier settings update. …
- Remove your SIM card from the SIM card tray and then put the SIM card back. …
- Try using another SIM card.
24 янв. 2020 г.
What is my sim card unlock pin?
The default PIN number is 1234. 7 When the SIM card lock is activated, you can tap “Change SIM card PIN” to change to a new PIN number. 8 To disable the SIM card lock, tap “Lock SIM card” again, then enter the PIN number.
How do I unlock my PUK SIM card?
3 ways to get the PUK code of your SIM card
- Get the PUK code from the SIM card packaging. When you purchase a SIM card, it comes in a little package, and the PUK code should also be included in it. …
- Sign in on your mobile carrier’s website to get the PUK code. …
- Call your mobile carrier to get the PUK code.
30 июл. 2020 г.
How do I unlock my PUK number?
How to unlock a SIM with a PIN unlock key (PUK)
- Go to your account overview and open the My wireless section.
- Scroll to My devices & add-ons and choose the device that needs a PUK code.
- Select Manage my device.
- Under See device options, select Get your PIN unlock key (PUK).
Can you unlock a locked phone?
Got an Android phone? You can also get your IMEI through the Settings part of your phone. Once you’ve opened Settings, go to ‘About Device’ and thence to ‘Status’. … Once you’ve provided your network with your IMEI they can start the unlocking process.
How do you bypass a SIM card PIN?
If you do not want to enter the SIM PIN code each time you start your Android smartphone or tablet, set the “Lock SIM card” switch to Off, by tapping on it. You are now asked to enter your existing PIN, for the SIM card. Enter the PIN code, and tap OK.
Can I unlock my phone without a SIM card?
iPhone IMEI is another online SIM unlocking service especially for iPhone. It can help you SIM unlock your iPhone without SIM card or unlocking code from the carrier. … On iPhone IMEI official website, just select your iPhone model and the network carrier your iphone is locked to, it will direct you to another page.
Why is my phone not recognizing my SIM card?
SIM slot and connector sometimes accumulate dust over them, causing the device not to read the card properly. So you should look into this as well. Wipe the connector gently to remove the dirt. … A broken pin may also cause a problem of no sim card detected on an android phone.
How do you know if your iPhone sim card is damaged?
If you encounter any of the issues listed below then you might have a SIM card that is not working properly anymore.
- Calls being interrupted, or messages delayed.
- Pin code requested without rebooting the phone.
- Sound quality decreasing.
- Battery life reduced.
- Phone getting warm.
Why is my sim not working?
Your SIM card or device may be configured for your previous network and will need to be reconfigured. … Clean the gold connectors on the SIM with a clean lint-free cloth. Replace the battery and turn your phone on without the SIM. Turn your phone off, replace the SIM and restart the phone.
Is the SIM PIN on the SIM card?
When you buy a SIM card, you also receive a PIN for it. You need this four-digit code to enable the SIM card once you have inserted it into your phone, to be able to access your operator’s mobile network.
What’s the network unlock code?
The Network Unlock Code or NUC (sometimes called a Network Unlock PIN or NUP, or Network Control Key or NCK) allows you to unlock a mobile phone from its original network.
What is a PIN PUK unlock code?
A Personal Unblocking Key, also known as a PIN Unlocked Key (PUK) or Personal Unlock Code (PUC), is used in GSM mobile phones (phones with a SIM card). Most mobile phones offer personal identification number (PIN) protection. … Once you enter the PUK code, you must set a pin.