How do I reset my SIM card settings?
GSM smartphone: Customer information stored on a removable SIM Card that may be used in other compatible GSM devices.
- Go to Settings> Backup and Reset/General Management> Reset Network Settings > Reset.
- If prompted, enter your password and confirm the reset.
- Wait for the phone to complete the reset process.
How do I unlock my Verizon SIM card?
Unblock SIM PIN – Android Smartphones / Tablets
- Ensure your Android™ smartphone / tablet is powered on.
- From the keypad, enter the 8-digit PUK then tap OK. If an invalid PUK is entered too many times, the SIM card is permanently disabled.
- Enter a new SIM PIN code (4 to 8 digits) then tap OK.
- Re-enter the new SIM PIN code then tap OK.
What do you do if your SIM card is not working?
7 ways to fix “sim card not detected” error on Android phone
- Check if SIM direction is correct. Many people make this mistake of inserting the SIM the wrong way, and that’s why no sim card is detected on the phone. …
- SIM Tray is properly inserted. …
- Test if the SIM card is Active. …
- Examine the SIM connector. …
- Enable the SIM card (Settings) …
- Clear The Cache Data. …
- Reboot Your Phone.
21 окт. 2020 г.
How do I find my SIM lock pin?
Access the SIM card lock settings in Android
In Android 8, tap Security & location, while in Android 9, tap Security & privacy. You see a long list of security settings. In Android 8, scroll down until you find an entry named “SIM card lock” and tap on it.
What does ## 72786 do?
Network Reset for Google Nexus Phones
To network reset most Sprint phones you can dial ##72786# – These are the dial pad numbers for ##SCRTN# or SCRTN Reset.
How do I reset my APN settings?
Resetting the APN Settings to Default on Your Android Phone
- Tap Settings.
- Tap More.
- Tap Mobile Networks.
- Tap Access Point Names.
- Tap Menu (3 vertical dots)
- Tap Reset to Default.
- Screen displays Restoring default APN settings.
- Screen displays Reset Default APN settings completed.
24 мар. 2015 г.
What is the unlock code for Verizon?
Try using the Verizon unlock code 000000 or 123456 to unlock the device.
How do I bypass Verizon SIM lock?
If you’re having trouble with an unlock, you can always call the Verizon hotline for SIM unlocks — 888-294-6804. Unfortunately, postpaid 3G devices, though rare these days, are a little more difficult. The code to unlock these is either “000000” or “123456”.
Why is my SIM card locked Verizon?
Enabling the Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) Personal Identification Number (PIN) locks the SIM card so it can’t be used until the correct code is entered. If the incorrect PIN code is entered too many times, refer to Locating the 4G SIM PIN/PUK – My Verizon Website to obtain a new PIN Unblocking Key (PUK).
Why is my SIM card showing no service?
One of the reasons a Samsung or Android device may show “No Service” is because it’s connected to a disabled cellular radio signal. … Once the test ends, navigate to the bottom of the menu and check the radio data -it should be enabled. After this is set, restart your device and check if the problem is now resolved.
Why does my SIM card keep saying invalid?
Well, the invalid SIM card error means that either there is no SIM card on phone or it may be due to faulty connection or it is loose. It does not matter why you are getting such error message because there is some connection between your SIM card and its tray.
How do I know if my SIM card is damaged?
If you encounter any of the issues listed below then you might have a SIM card that is not working properly anymore.
- Calls being interrupted, or messages delayed.
- Pin code requested without rebooting the phone.
- Sound quality decreasing.
- Battery life reduced.
- Phone getting warm.
How do I retrieve my PUK code?
Your carrier can provide you with the PUK code for your SIM card. You can sometimes find this on your carrier’s website after you log in, and you can usually also obtain it by calling customer service or taking the phone to a carrier store.
How do I find my SIM PUK code?
1. Get the PUK code from the SIM card packaging
- The PUK code is printed on the plastic card holding the SIM. …
- The PUK code might be hidden under a scratchable area. …
- Scratch off the area to reveal the PUK code. …
- Sign in to get the PUK code. …
- Give your mobile carrier a call to ask for your PUK code.
30 июл. 2020 г.
How do you bypass a locked SIM card?
Steps to Unlock Android SIM using Android SIM Unlock
- Step 1: Launch Android SIM unlock software. …
- Step 2: Connect Android to Computer. …
- Step 3: Set Device in USB Settings. …
- Step 4: Unlock the Android SIM. …
- Step 5: Putting the Phone in Normal Mode.