To pop open the SIM tray, insert a paper clip or a SIM-eject tool into the hole beside the tray. Push in, towards the iPhone, but don’t force it. If you’re having difficulty ejecting the SIM tray, take your device to your carrier or an Apple Store for help.
How do I open the SIM tray on my iPhone XR?
Apple® iPhone® XR – Insert / Remove SIM Card
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- From the right edge of the device, remove the SIM card tray. Use the SIM eject tool (or paperclip) to unlock the tray by inserting it into the slot.
- Do one of the following: Insert SIM card. …
- Insert the SIM card tray into the phone.
Where is the SIM card tray on iPhone XR?
Locate the SIM tray
The SIM tray is located on the right side of the device. To insert a SIM card, insert a SIM tool into the small hole to eject the SIM tray.
Does iPhone XR come with SIM eject tool?
It does indeed come with a removal tool.
How can I open my iPhone sim tray without key?
For those who don’t have a SIM tray ejector on hand, the humble paper clip is one of the best alternatives. Just bend one of its ends and you’re good to go! But make sure you use a paper clip thin enough to fit into the tray’s hole. Apply pressure gently so that the metal doesn’t get all mangled.
Can iPhone XR use 2 SIM cards?
iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, and later feature Dual SIM with a nano-SIM and an eSIM.
Is the iPhone XR SIM card different?
Even though it was introduced as a feature in the iPhone XS, all the latest iPhones, including the iPhone XR, have Apple’s new dual-SIM feature, which lets people hold one physical nano-SIM card in their phone, as well as an electronic SIM card, or “eSIM.”
How do I setup my new iPhone XR?
- To turn iPhone on, press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo displays. …
- You’ll see “Hello” in different languages. …
- Select your language.
- Select your country or region. …
- Review the Quick Start prompt. …
- Select a Wi-Fi network to connect. …
- Review the Data & Privacy prompt then select Continue or Learn More.
Does iPhone XR need a SIM card?
Until recently, unless your phone could accommodate two SIMs, you were out of luck. However, Apple has now made it possible for owners of an iPhone XR, iPhone XS, or iPhone XS Max to add a second line of service by using an eSIM (or digital SIM), bypassing the need for a physical SIM card.
Why does my iPhone XR keep saying no SIM card?
If you get an alert that says Invalid SIM or No SIM Card installed, follow these steps. Make sure that you have an active plan with your wireless carrier. Update your iPhone or iPad to the latest version of iOS. … Make sure that the SIM tray closes completely and isn’t loose.
Where is my SIM eject tool?
The SIM ejector tool may be hidden in these papers. The tool is a small piece of metal and is attached to a white piece of paper, this makes it easy to accidentally throw out.
Where is SIM eject tool?
For use this Sim Eject Tool, just insert the straight end of the Sim Eject Tool into the hole next to the Sim port and remove your Sim Card from the Tray.
|Ships fromShips from||Amazon|
What can I use instead of a SIM eject tool?
Using alternatives to get your SIM card out
- Paperclip. In many situations, a paperclip makes a viable alternative to a SIM eject tool. …
- Staple. …
- Sewing Pin. …
- Toothpick. …
Why can’t I open the SIM card slot on my iPhone?
If your SIM won’t open the normal way and you’ve applied sufficient force, it tells me there may be something jammed in there or it may be somehow stuck. … You could partially remove your iPhone’s screen try ejecting the SIM Tray and then push down on the it where it is exposed by the removed screen.
What do you do if your SIM tray won’t open?
I found the solution when I saw an enlarged picture from an opened slid: There is a spring that you have to put towards the inside of the slide. This means while you pressing the pin with reasonable pressure down, wiggle a little bit allong the length of the phone. This helped me!
How do you open a SIM card slot without a paperclip?
Visit a phone store!
- Earring or piercing. The right tool for the job might be closer than you think, as in on your body. …
- Paperclip. Probably the next most common thing, if you happen to work in an office. …
- Needle. …
19 июл. 2019 г.