To pop open the SIM tray, insert a paper clip or a SIM-eject tool into the hole beside the tray. Push in, towards the iPhone, but don’t force it. If you’re having difficulty ejecting the SIM tray, take your device to your carrier or an Apple Store for help.
How do I access my iPhone SIM card?
How to remove the SIM card in an iPhone or iPad
- Gently insert the small paperclip you bent earlier into the small pinhole opening in the SIM tray.
- Apply a small amount of pressure until the SIM tray pops out of the iPhone or iPad. …
- Grab hold of the SIM tray and pull straight out.
- Swap your SIM card. …
- Re-insert the tray.
9 нояб. 2018 г.
Where is the SIM menu on iPhone?
How to access the SIM card applications and services on iPhone
- Step #1: go to your Settings menu and from there you pick “Mobile Data”.
- Step #2: Choose “SIM Applications”
- Step #3: Your SIM card’s applications menu should look a bit like this.
27 дек. 2018 г.
How do you open the SIM card tray?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and the SIM card on it.
- Carefully re-position the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.
How do I take my SIM card out without the tool?
Using a paper clip, thumbtack, or a push pin
For those who don’t have a SIM tray ejector on hand, the humble paper clip is one of the best alternatives. Just bend one of its ends and you’re good to go! But make sure you use a paper clip thin enough to fit into the tray’s hole.
Can you just switch SIM cards in iPhones?
Find your model below to locate the SIM tray. To pop open the SIM tray, insert a paper clip or a SIM-eject tool into the hole beside the tray. Place the new SIM card into the tray—it will fit only one way, because of the notch. …
What happens if you switch SIM cards in iphones?
Answer: A: Answer: A: If you change it for a SIM from the same carrier, nothing happens, the device continues working as before. If you change it for a SIM from another carrier and the phone is locked to the original, then it will work as a fancy iPod, none of the phone capabilities will be available.
How do I get carrier settings back on my iPhone?
To see the version of carrier settings on your device, tap Settings > General > About and look next to Carrier. To see additional carrier information, tap the version number. If you insert a new SIM card into your iPhone or iPad, you need to download the carrier settings for your new carrier.
Does iPhone have SIM Toolkit?
The SIM Applications menu is found on iPhone, iPad, and Windows devices. For Android devices, see the SIM Toolkit article for more information. … After applying the SIM Sticker to your SIM card and putting it back into your phone, the SIM Toolkit will be available on your device.
Why can’t I open the SIM card slot on my iPhone?
If your SIM won’t open the normal way and you’ve applied sufficient force, it tells me there may be something jammed in there or it may be somehow stuck. … You could partially remove your iPhone’s screen try ejecting the SIM Tray and then push down on the it where it is exposed by the removed screen.
What happens if you take out your SIM card and put it in another phone?
It contains all your contacts and settings, and it’s linked to your account. You can take the SIM card out, put it into another phone, and if someone calls your number, the new phone will ring. … The SIM card won’t work in other phones, and the phone won’t work with other SIM cards.
What do you do if your SIM tray won’t open?
I found the solution when I saw an enlarged picture from an opened slid: There is a spring that you have to put towards the inside of the slide. This means while you pressing the pin with reasonable pressure down, wiggle a little bit allong the length of the phone. This helped me!
How do you open a SIM card slot without a PIN?
Visit a phone store!
- Earring or piercing. The right tool for the job might be closer than you think, as in on your body. …
- Paperclip. Probably the next most common thing, if you happen to work in an office. …
- Needle. …
19 июл. 2019 г.