What do you do if your SIM card wont come out?
Use a paper clip or ejection tool to press the eject button and ideally the tray will function again. If this fails, turn the phone upside down so the tray is facing the ground and press the ejection button several times. The extra force of gravity may help the tray spring loose.
How do you put a SIM card in a old HTC?
Inserting a nano SIM card
- Make sure HTC Desire 530 is off and hold it securely with the front facing down.
- Open the slot cover with your thumb or finger.
- Pull the tray out from the nano SIM slot.
- Place a nano SIM card into the tray with the card’s gold contacts facing up and its cut-off corner facing out.
How do I get my SIM card out of my phone without the tray?
I had the same problem, but I solved it, my sister put a full size sim card without the tray, So the solution to this problem is : You use sewing needle, that you heat up with a lighter or candle, and you insert this needle in the stuck simcard as deep as you can, and wait 2 sec before trying to pull of the needle.
How do I open the back of my HTC Beats Audio?
Removing the back cover
- With one hand, securely hold HTC Desire 620 with the bottom edge facing up and the back facing you.
- With your other hand, press your thumb on the back cover. …
- Slowly detach the cover from the phone to remove it.
How do I get my SIM card out?
Insert the SIM eject tool or your bent paperclip into the small pinhole opening in the SIM card slot. Apply light pressure until the SIM tray pops out slightly. Using your thumb and finger, gently pull out the SIM tray from the slot.
Why can’t I get my SIM card out of my Iphone?
While you could try other objects, such as a pin, or bent paperclip, the method would remain the same. You press it into the hole until the tray comes out. You may need to be more forceful. If you simply can not get it to eject, you might want to go to an Apple Retail Store, or an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
How do I take my SIM card out of my phone?
- Turn off your phone.
- Find the small hole for the SIM card tray.
- Insert the SIM ejection tool that comes with the phone into the hole and push firmly but gently until the tray pops out.
- Remove the tray and the SIM card on it.
- Carefully re-position the tray in the slot and push it gently back into the phone.
Where is the SIM card on HTC One?
- Insert the tip of the tray eject tool (or a small bent paperclip) into the hole next to the micro SIM card tray located on the left top of the side of the phone with the display facing up.
- Push the tip all the way into the hole until the SIM card tray ejects.
- Pull the SIM card tray out.
What is the latest HTC smartphone?
HTC U12+ delivers performance that will leave you breathless. A phone that isn’t afraid of getting wet x . More memory and better connectivity for faster speeds. The latest and most powerful chipset and much more.
How do I put my SIM card in my HTC One m8?
Insert SIM Card – The all new HTC One® (M8)
- Ensure that the device is powered off.
- From the upper-left edge of the device, remove the card tray. …
- With the gold contacts facing down and the notch located in the lower right, insert the SIM card into the tray (figure 1) then insert the card tray (figure 2).
Can you put a SIM card in an Iphone without the tray?
It won’t pick up the SIM immediately (You need a few seconds) but yes, you don’t need to restart or kill anything to get it to work. In case of a price or availability issue, you could also use a N4 tray.