Why is my phone not connecting to mobile data?
Before rebooting, turn on Airplane Mode. Wait for 30 seconds, then turn Airplane Mode off. If you still don’t have data, turn airplane mode back on, turn your phone off, wait for a minute, turn your phone back on, turn airplane mode off, wait for thirty seconds, then turn mobile data on.
How do I activate mobile data?
- 1 Swipe down from the screen to reveal the Quick panel.
- 2 Tap the Mobile data icon to activate or deactivate. When the icon is highlighted in blue, mobile data is enabled. …
- 1 Go to “Settings”, then tap “Connections”.
- 2 Tap “Data usage”.
- 3 Tap the switch to activate or deactivate “Mobile data”.
How do I connect my Android phone to data?
Some phones can share Wi-Fi connection by tethering. Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB.
Connect another device to your phone’s hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
Why is my Android phone not connecting to the Internet?
If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
How do I get my mobile data to work on my Samsung?
Enable Mobile data on a Samsung Phone
- 1 Head into your Settings > Connections.
- 2 Select Data usage.
- 3 Toggle on Mobile Data.
20 окт. 2020 г.
How can I solve my phone network problem?
Restart your device.
- Restart your device. It might sound simple, but sometimes that’s all it takes to fix a bad connection.
- If restarting doesn’t work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data: Open your Settings app “Wireless & networks” or “Connections”. …
- Try the troubleshooting steps below.
Where do I find mobile data on my phone?
How to Turn On Mobile Data on Your Android
- Tap the gear icon to open your Android’s settings menu. …
- In the Data usage menu, tap the Cellular data setting to turn data usage off.
- Once you turn off Cellular data, you won’t be able to access any websites or use any apps that use internet data.
11 сент. 2020 г.
Why does my phone say no Internet connection when I have wifi?
The first rule of IT-related fix is turning it off and on again, it fixes about 50 percent problems. So, if your phone is not connecting to the internet even if the phone is connected to the Wifi router. Go to the settings and turn the Wifi toggle off and on again and see if it fixes your issue.
Why do I have no Internet connection?
There are a lot of possible reasons for why your internet isn’t working. Your router or modem may be out of date, your DNS cache or IP address may be experiencing a glitch, or your internet service provider could be experiencing outages in your area. The problem could be as simple as a faulty Ethernet cable.
Why I can’t connect to my wifi?
For wireless router issues, you might need to reset your router and modem to restore your Wi-Fi network connection. … To restart your router and modem, unplug the router and modem power cords from their power sources. Wait at least 30 seconds, and then plug both the router and modem back into their power sources.