How do I activate my iPhone sim card?
- Insert a pin into the hole on the right side of the iPhone. …
- Insert your micro SIM card into the SIM tray. …
- Connect the iPhone to your computer using the data cable.
- Open iTunes.
- Click the “Continue” button in the iTunes window.
- Click the “Activate” button to complete the iPhone 4 activation process.
How do I fix my iPhone 6 not reading my SIM card?
If you see ‘invalid SIM’ or ‘no SIM’ on your iPhone or iPad
- Make sure that you have an active plan with your wireless carrier.
- Update your iPhone or iPad to the latest version of iOS.
- Restart your iPhone or iPad.
- Check for a carrier settings update. …
- Remove your SIM card from the SIM card tray and then put the SIM card back. …
- Try using another SIM card.
24 янв. 2020 г.
How do I activate my SIM card?
Activating your SIM.
- Insert your SIM into your phone and switch it on. …
- We’ll text you to let you know we’ve started activating your SIM. …
- We’ll send you a second text telling you to turn your phone off and on again.
- Your SIM will be activated when you restart your phone.
Why won’t my SIM card activate in my iPhone?
You might see a NO SIM error even though you have a SIM card installed, and that could be because it’s not sitting in the SIM card tray correctly, making it impossible for your iPhone to read it. Eject the tray with a paperclip or SIM eject tool, reseat the SIM card on the tray, and re-insert it.
Can you activate an iPhone without a SIM card?
You will need a SIM card to set up your iPhone as a Wi-Fi-only device, but only temporarily. After that, it’ll work SIM-free. … If you have a non-operational SIM card handy, then you could insert it into the old iPhone to keep the messages from appearing occasionally.
Can you just switch SIM cards in iphones?
Find your model below to locate the SIM tray. To pop open the SIM tray, insert a paper clip or a SIM-eject tool into the hole beside the tray. Place the new SIM card into the tray—it will fit only one way, because of the notch. …
Why is my phone not recognizing my SIM card?
SIM slot and connector sometimes accumulate dust over them, causing the device not to read the card properly. So you should look into this as well. Wipe the connector gently to remove the dirt. … A broken pin may also cause a problem of no sim card detected on an android phone.
Where is the SIM card on an iPhone 6?
Locate the SIM tray
The SIM tray is located on the right side of the device. To insert a SIM card, insert a SIM tool into the small hole to eject the SIM tray.
Why does my SIM card say no service?
One of the reasons a Samsung or Android device may show “No Service” is because it’s connected to a disabled cellular radio signal. … Once the test ends, navigate to the bottom of the menu and check the radio data -it should be enabled. After this is set, restart your device and check if the problem is now resolved.
How long does a SIM card take to activate?
Just pop your SIM into your new device and switch it on. We’ll then text you to let you know we have started activating it. It should be activated in 2 hours but it can take up to 24 hours. When we’re done, we’ll text you to ask you to restart your device, and then you’re good to go!
How do you activate a deactivated SIM card?
How to Reactivate an Old SIM Card
- Remove the SIM card from the handset.
- Write down the numbers that are printed on the SIM card. …
- Contact your wireless provider to activate your SIM card. …
- Give the IMEI number and SIM card number to your customer service agent.
- Put the SIM card back into your phone and replace the battery and cover.
How do I register a new SIM on my network?
Make sure you are connected to a Wireless connection:
- First Get Your Galaxy up and running, charged and ready.
- Put the SIM card in phone.
- Navigate to Settings of your Phone.
- Scroll down to reach the extreme bottom.
- Select Software Update.
- Wait for it to reboot and complete the update.
20 мар. 2020 г.
What does iPhone is not activated mean?
You may receive this error if your SIM card has gone bad (or another one has been activated which is a sign of fraudulent activity), you do not have a SIM card in your phone, your phone is not compatible with the SIM card that’s in it (i.e. the phone isn’t unlocked), or some other major issue.
Why does my iPhone say activation required?
Enter the Apple ID and password that were used to set up this iPhone.” … In the “Activation Help” link it goes to a page: A password is required to activate this device because its owner has used Find My iPhone to link it to their Apple ID.
How do I get rid of message not activated on iPhone?
- Go to Settings ~> Message and Turn Off iMessage + Facetime.
- Turn on the Airplane Mode.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Turn on iMessage like the first step. The system will ask you for your Apple ID If it is not added yet.
- Turn Off the Air Plane Mode.
- iMessage should work properly now.