How do you activate a Samsung SIM card?
How to activate SIM card in Samsung Galaxy A5(SM-A500G)?
- a). Tap on Apps icon from the home screen.
- b). Tap on Settings icon.
- c). Drag the screen upwards to locate SIM card manager.
- d). Select and tap on Sim card manager option from the settings.
- e). Drag the switch to right side to Activate SIM 2.
24 апр. 2020 г.
Why does my Galaxy S9 keep saying no SIM card?
The SIM card not inserted error denotes that your device is unable to recognize or detect the SIM card. It can be due to a software glitch or it could be that the SIM card or SIM card slot is damaged. Before you get a new SIM card from your carrier, you can try these subsequent workarounds to fix the error on your end.
How do I activate my Samsung Galaxy S9?
Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ – Activate / Set Up Device
- If powered off, press and hold the Power button until the Samsung Galaxy S9 screen appears then release.
- Select the appropriate language then tap the right Arrow icon.
- To continue, review the ‘Terms and Conditions’ screen then tap Next. …
- From the ‘Phone Activation’ screen, tap Next.
What is the default SIM lock code for Samsung?
6 Enter your SIM card PIN, then tap “OK”. The default PIN number is 1234. 7 When the SIM card lock is activated, you can tap “Change SIM card PIN” to change to a new PIN number. 8 To disable the SIM card lock, tap “Lock SIM card” again, then enter the PIN number.
How do I activate a SIM card?
You can do this in a handful of ways:
- Step 1: Use an Existing Account. …
- Step 2: Make Sure It Is Compatible. …
- Step 3: Authorize Your New Device. …
- Step 4: Check the SIM. …
- Step 5: Add a Device with an App. …
- Step 6: Confirm with the App. …
- Step 7: Phone it In.
17 янв. 2020 г.
Why is my Samsung not reading my SIM card?
Loose SIM card slot will caused the card losing the connection with the reader of the device. Solution: You can try to apply some pressure to the slot check again if the slot hold the SIM properly. 3. Dust over the slot and SIM card reader making the slot incapable of reading the card properly.
What do you do if your SIM card is not detected?
7 ways to fix “sim card not detected” error on Android phone
- Check if SIM direction is correct. Many people make this mistake of inserting the SIM the wrong way, and that’s why no sim card is detected on the phone. …
- SIM Tray is properly inserted. …
- Test if the SIM card is Active. …
- Examine the SIM connector. …
- Enable the SIM card (Settings) …
- Clear The Cache Data. …
- Reboot Your Phone.
21 окт. 2020 г.
How do you fix a SIM card that says no service?
How to Fix “No Service and Signal” on Samsung and Android
- Restart Your Android or Samsung Device. The easiest thing to try (and often the most effective!) to resolve a no signal issue on Android or Samsung gear is to restart your device. …
- Toggle Airplane Mode. …
- Manually Select Network Operators. …
- Run a Ping Test With Service Mode. …
- Double-Check Your Sim Card. …
- Restore Factory Settings.
21 апр. 2020 г.
Why is my sim not working?
Your SIM card or device may be configured for your previous network and will need to be reconfigured. … Clean the gold connectors on the SIM with a clean lint-free cloth. Replace the battery and turn your phone on without the SIM. Turn your phone off, replace the SIM and restart the phone.
How do I activate my Samsung Galaxy phone?
How to Activate Samsung Phones
- Install your SIM card into the cell phone and place the phone on the charger for eight hours.
- Press and hold the “End” key to turn on the device.
- Enter a phone number on the dial pad and press the “Send” key to place a test call. …
- Call 866-895-1099 from a phone other than your cell phone.
Will unlocked Galaxy S9 work on Verizon?
The U.S.-unlocked Galaxy S9 is designed to work on all major carriers, including Verizon and Sprint, and in terms of hardware, it’s identical to what you’d get from those carriers. There are differences in software but for the better — you don’t have carrier customizations or pre-loaded apps to contend with.
How do I activate my phone on Verizon?
Activate a new Android Smartphone
- Save contacts and content on your old phone using the Transfer Content info.
- Power both phones down. …
- If necessary, insert the SIM card into the new phone.
- If necessary; …
- Follow the on-screen Setup Wizard instructions to activate and set up your new phone.
Can I unlock my phone myself?
The simplest way to unlock your device is to ring your provider and ask for a Network Unlock Code (NUC). Most will provide you with one and some even do it for free once your contract is up. … Your phone company may be able to unlock the handset remotely. There are other unlocking options available.
How do I find my SIM card PIN code?
Access the SIM card lock settings in Android
In Android 8, tap Security & location, while in Android 9, tap Security & privacy. You see a long list of security settings. In Android 8, scroll down until you find an entry named “SIM card lock” and tap on it.
How do I find out what network my Samsung is locked to?
Method 1. Go to the dial screen on your phone and, as you would make a call, please dial: #7465625*638*# Now your phone should prompt the message “SIM Network Unlock PIN” and you’ll have a dedicated field where to insert the code.