The first most effective method to activate an iPhone without a SIM card is using iTunes on your computer. Apple’s very own iOS management software is established and specially designed to serve such task. Simply follow the instructions below. If you have an unlocked iPhone, then you can use iTunes to activate it.
Can you activate an iPhone without a SIM card?
You will need a SIM card to set up your iPhone as a Wi-Fi-only device, but only temporarily. After that, it’ll work SIM-free. … If you have a non-operational SIM card handy, then you could insert it into the old iPhone to keep the messages from appearing occasionally.
How can I activate my iPhone 4?
Open the iTunes app on the computer. Connect the iPhone to the computer via USB cable. Allow time for iTunes to detect and activate your iPhone; successful activation indicated when iTunes shows ‘Set up as New’ or ‘Restore from Backup’ screen. Follow onscreen prompts to complete set up.
Can u activate a phone without a SIM card?
The short answer, yes. Your Android smartphone will totally work without a SIM card. In fact, you can do almost everything you can do with it right now, without paying a carrier anything or using a SIM card. All you need is Wi-Fi (internet access), a few different apps, and a device to use.
How do you reset an iPhone 4 without a SIM card?
the iPhone or update the iOS version. Yes you can do this from the phone itself you just have to turn on your wifi and connect to the internet. The open Settings > General > reset (at the bottom) >Erase all content and Settings.
How do I activate iMessage without a SIM card?
You can still use iMessage, and FaceTime without a SIM card. You will need to be logged in to an Apple ID to do this though. If you were already logged in to that while you still had an active SIM, you will still be able to use your phone number for a while.
How do I activate my iPhone sim card?
How to activate an iPhone
- Insert the SIM card in the tray and push it back into the phone. …
- Also, note that the SIM card must be activated by the cellular carrier you have a plan with. …
- Turn on your iPhone by holding down the Power button until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
13 авг. 2019 г.
Will my iPhone 4 still work in 2020?
You can still use an iPhone 4 in 2020? Sure. But here’s the thing: the iPhone 4 is almost 10 years old, so its performance will be less than desirable. … Apps are WAY more CPU-intensive than they were back when the iPhone 4 was released.
Can you still activate an iPhone 4S?
The iPhone 4s and anything earlier are no longer supported for new activations, and will be permanently disconnected soon. Verizon is looking to jettison its 3G CDMA network, which will only remain functional through the end of 2019, the carrier explained to CNET.
How do I activate my iMessage?
How to enable iMessage on iPhone
- In Settings, scroll until you find “Messages” and tap. In Settings, find Messages. …
- At the top of the screen, find iMessage. At the top, find the iMessage toggle. …
- If the slider on the right is green, iMessage is already enabled. If not, tap the slider to enable iMessage.
28 авг. 2019 г.
Is there a phone that only calls and texts?
The Light Phone 2 is a gorgeous, minimalist “dumb phone” that can do only a handful of things. The phone doesn’t have any apps. Instead, it can make calls, send texts, handle simple directions, and set alarms.
How do I activate my SIM card?
Activating your SIM.
- Insert your SIM into your phone and switch it on. …
- We’ll text you to let you know we’ve started activating your SIM. …
- We’ll send you a second text telling you to turn your phone off and on again.
- Your SIM will be activated when you restart your phone.
Can you receive text messages without a SIM card?
You can receive a text with a messaging app connected by the wifi on the smartphone. You can’t receive a SMS text though as that only works with the SIM card in the device. … There are apps like Skype that you could wifi call back and forth but a call or text on the cellular network would not be possible without a SIM.
Can I do a factory reset without a SIM card?
Factory reset will restore the operating system to the version provided by the phone manufacturer at the time of purchasing the phone. Nothing to do with the SIM card.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without password or iTunes?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.